• Publisher: GameStop
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 86.5 MB
  • Version: 1.06
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 3 (1)
App description: "Buck and the Coin of Destiny is a cool little platformer for just 99 cents. I had a lot of fun blazing through it." - IGN.com

"If you ever laughed at one of GameStop's Buck the Bunny commercials, you owe it to yourself to play this game." - Slide to Play

"This is a sweet little platformer that you will learn to love." - Apps News

Join Buck the Bunny in his quest to find the mysterious and magical Coin of Destiny in this side-scrolling adventure!

Collect coins and double jump your way through randomly-generated levels - from perilous forests and lava caverns to ancient castles and a fleet of pirate ships - to find the Coin's resting place. Choose your difficulty in Story Mode, featuring animated cut-scenes and in-game achievements. When you're done with Story Mode, play each level separately in Arcade Mode, where you can rack up the highest score possible in a never-ending gauntlet of peril.

On your journey, you'll encounter coin bonuses, health boosts, and invincibility power-ups that let you smash through your enemies, transforming Buck into a knight, pirate, gunslinger and more!

Features include:

- Randomly generated levels
- Animated cut scenes
- Endless arcade mode
- OpenFeint and Game Center support for achievements, leaderboards and score sharing
09-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Epic win.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

09-21-2010, 07:25 PM
lol is this the bunny from the gamestop commercials?
09-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Lmfao. Epic win indeed. I love those commercials. If they have the same voice for the bunny as in the commercials I'm going to have to get this game.

"I love escalators. They can never break. They can only become stairs." -Mitch Hedburg
09-21-2010, 07:45 PM
I had never seen these commercials. Out of curiosity, I You Tubed them. Hilarious. Now I need to get this.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I had never seen these commercials. Out of curiosity, I You Tubed them. Hilarious. Now I need to get this.
It's actually a pretty damn good running platformer. The cut scenes are hilarious.
09-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
It's actually a pretty damn good running platformer. The cut scenes are hilarious.
Does it have the same voice or any voice at all?

"I love escalators. They can never break. They can only become stairs." -Mitch Hedburg
09-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Awesome. Is it tilt to run?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-21-2010, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Awesome. Is it tilt to run?
Nope -- he runs automatically. Tap to jump.
09-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker13z View Post
Does it have the same voice or any voice at all?
He doesn't speak per se, but when he hits an obstacle, he yelps with a voice just like that of the commercials.

BTW, the first level is a Zelda parody, the second one is based on Raiders of the Lost Ark.