★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: DJ Nights Eurodance: Play with the top dance music artists of the 90's!

09-22-2010, 07:54 AM
DJ Nights Eurodance: Play with the top dance music artists of the 90's!

Get ready to start the party with the top dance music artists of the 90ís!

With DJ Nights Eurodance (from the developers of Drums Challenge - #1 music game for iPad - and iMusic Puzzle), you'll be drawn into Eurodance greatest hits!

Tap and scratch like a DJ in a virtual turntable and feel like youíre in a real nightclub with beautiful graphics and super colorful lights inspired in the best places around the world!

Includes all greatest hits from top artists such as Alexia, Double You, Sandy and Ice MC!

You can also share your scores with your friends and publish your achievementes on Twitter and Facebook with OpenFeint.

DJ Nights Eurodance can be purchased exclusively through the iTunes App. Store for only US$2.99!

Best wishes,

MusiGames Studio
09-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Sweet. I actually enjoy the DJ Nights games (and I own every rhythm game for the iphone). I think the controls suit the platform and the presentation is top notch. I'll be picking this one up for sure!

P.S. I noticed the setup is a little different. Are the controls still the same as the other two games?

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
09-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Love the art! Wish you luck!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
09-23-2010, 07:06 AM
OKay I got this game, and overall I'm very pleased with the purchase. I don't own an ipad so I wasn't able to test it.

It's pretty much like the other 2 DJ Nights, except with 90's eurodance music. They also changed the gameplay screen to make it a lot more visual than the other two games.

If you are new to DJ Nights what do I recommend? I recommend selecting the music you are more interested in. However the Julie Thompson edition is my favorite without a doubt.

DJ Nights is a strong rhythm game series for the iphone. If you haven't tried it, I encourage you to try one of the lite versions.

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius