MyM LinkUp - A traditional excited board game
Link Up is a simple, yet challenging game, where the objective of the game is to link four or more pieces on a board in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal direction. Once linked, these linked pieces are then removed from the board. The game is turn based and on each turn the player moves a piece to try and link-up with existing pieces. More pieces are added to the board after each turn and the game is over when the player can no longer link-up pieces.
• Multiple themes including Underwater, Jungle and Dungeon. Can you unlock the other themes?
• Each theme has its own set of unique graphics and sounds.
• Special pieces to help you stay in the game as long as possible.
• Timed pieces to fluster and panic - once the timer reaches zero the piece becomes dead.
• Dead pieces to obstruct and frustrate.
• 5 difficulty levels ranging from Beginner to Xtreme.
• Two methods of game control; drag and drop, touch and go.
• Hall of Fame.
• Persistent game state, quit and come back at any time.
• Multiple game saves - try out different strategies.
We have added some videos (Tip Station) which will help you get maximum score and enjoyment from the game:
Last edited by meyume; 03-11-2009 at 04:08 AM.