★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** HacX Classic *** Full game for Free ***

G.E.N.I.E. Rules
Whole cities lie in ruins
Entire countries laid waste
Over 5 billion people dead, used for food or for genetic mutation experiments
Situation: Hopeless
Get over it! You got work to do
Who says there's no such thing as heroes anymore?

An extreme first-person shooter from Banjo Software, ported by General Arcade (all permissions granted)

Features:
- 21 level (1 secret level)
- 9 weapons: Kick, Hoig Reznator, Pistol, Tazer, Cryogun, Uzi, Photon 'Zooka, Stick, Nuker
- Tons of enemies
- Multiplayer over WiFi: cooperative and deathmatch
- Customizable controls
- Original soundtrack
- Powered by Doom engine (id Tech 1 engine)

iPad version also available for FREE

Gennadiy Potapov's comments:

09-23-2010, 12:20 AM
trying it right now!

09-23-2010, 01:00 AM
I got locked in a room with absolutley no way out.... but aside from that, I like that theyve taken the Doom concept and they've totally have redone everything so the first level your in an office building which is pretty cool.... But again, there are a few flaws with keys that wont get you too far into the game if you happen to even find some of the keys and dont get yourself locked into a room you where you happen to need the key your looking for to get out of which is nowhere in sight.

It's free, so i'm not gonna complain, but it does have bugs but I would recommend it because it's a pretty cool concept.
09-23-2010, 01:04 AM
wow this takes me back

Check out my band HEAVY JACK - SOME FREE MUSIC FOR DOWNLOAD

How can you live on the banks of a river when the floodwater pours from the mouth?
- Paul Simon
09-23-2010, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elimcfly View Post
I got locked in a room with absolutley no way out.... but aside from that, I like that theyve taken the Doom concept and they've totally have redone everything so the first level your in an office building which is pretty cool.... But again, there are a few flaws with keys that wont get you too far into the game if you happen to even find some of the keys and dont get yourself locked into a room you where you happen to need the key your looking for to get out of which is nowhere in sight.
If you don't know what to do next try to watch walkthrough videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oo0-7s7ntQ
Or use cheats: in game 4 fingers tap on screen and keyboard will show up. Then use one of this codes: wuss - toggles God mode; blast - keys, all weapons, full armor and ammo; superman - toggle temporary invincibility; whacko - berserk; walk - toggles clipping; wheream - shows coordinates;
09-23-2010, 07:48 AM
oohhh, I love these kinds of shooters. dl'ed

Gamecenter - Kurosaki Ichigo
09-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Considering the price point, and the fact that FPS games aren't normally free, I'm awfully surprised this isn't receiving more attention.

Check out my video reviews!Click here
09-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisko6 View Post
Considering the price point, and the fact that FPS games aren't normally free, I'm awfully surprised this isn't receiving more attention.
Me too
09-25-2010, 09:21 AM
why does this have to be 4.0 and over?

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.