★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zeus Quest - Adventure

03-11-2009, 04:33 AM
Zeus Quest - Adventure

Any chance this adventure is worth picking up? Feels like they are attempting to use a little "sex appeal" to sale this game. You have a topless female in one screen shot and in another there is one lying down at the beach.
03-11-2009, 05:10 AM
the screenshots don't really appeal me but who knows, it may be good. Waiting for some reviews.
They claim it to be translated in several languages but they used an automated translator for the description in the app store, hope that the in-game translations are a bit more professional.
03-11-2009, 08:48 AM
I have this on the Pocket PC and I had trouble getting into it. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for it at the time. I figure it's got to be better than The Lost Pyramid, though. If no one else does, I might TOFTT it tonight (that's a long ways away for me, though).

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
03-11-2009, 12:53 PM
hmm this has def piqued my interest. If I'm feeling better later, I may pick this up although I am not crazy about the topless female aspect.

ok, I'm going to eat lunch and hope my cold gets better. I'm gonna get in bed with my beloved ipod touch.