★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Iosif Adar
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Help Pegas to overtake his sweetheart who didn't realize her happiness and decided to whipe away.The way is going to be difficult and dangerous.You must carry everything before one by jumping over it and kill predatory plants with the magic

Vovin's comments:

This looks very surreal.
09-23-2010, 05:34 AM
Ladies and gentlemen; our first Robot Unicorn Attack clone.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-23-2010, 07:02 AM
lol...

eh
09-23-2010, 08:49 AM
What is this I don't even

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-23-2010, 08:55 AM
Why do people even copy stuff? It's like programmers are unable to use their brains to create something new. It's not like Robot Unicorn Attack fans are goping to flock to a lamer, uglier version of the game.

Jesus, if you love the gameplay of the original so much you will die if you can't make something like it, at least make it a skater jumping obstacles or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
It is really expensive when you take into account that I spend over 40 a month on games for my iPhone. Get a clue.
09-23-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beto_Machado View Post
Why do people even copy stuff? It's like programmers are unable to use their brains to create something new. It's not like Robot Unicorn Attack fans are goping to flock to a lamer, uglier version of the game.

Jesus, if you love the gameplay of the original so much you will die if you can't make something like it, at least make it a skater jumping obstacles or whatever.
Do you ever not complain?

Invaders Must Die.