★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Angry Dogs : Jump - First Look - iPhone/iPod Touch Game

09-23-2010, 10:28 AM
#1
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 70
Angry Dogs : Jump - First Look - iPhone/iPod Touch Game



InfusedDreams brings you “Angry Dogs: Jump”, a simple game made to allow iPhone gamers to play a game with no learning curve whatsoever, yet a game that is challenging and fresh.

Jump your way to greatness while dodging your cat nemesis’ and surviving horrible weather conditions.

Can you survive the Cat's onslaught ? Will there food cans knock you off your perch? It is your time, defeat these evil cats!

Fun for all the family!

(Infused Dreams is a team of two guys working with no budget because they love video games. We hope you guys like the game and if you do, please support us.)

Features:

- Simple yet challenging game;
- Four different levels to play in;
- Awesome particle effects and weather;
- Cartoonish and stylish graphics;
- Randomly generated levels so you never play the same thing twice;
- Local Scoreboards (Online Scoreboards will be added later on)

Developers :

Zack (Danny Glover) - InfusedDreams (ie. me)
Nuno (Nuno Sousa) - InfusedDreams







Will Be Released In The App Store Soon!
09-23-2010, 10:38 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Stuck in traffic
Posts: 2,882
Highly original idea! I'm surprised no one on the App Store has ever done a game like this before! Unless I find a similar game sooner, I'll be a first-day buyer for sure!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

09-23-2010, 10:46 AM
#3
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 483
you should name it doodle angry dogs jump

eh
09-23-2010, 10:46 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Highly original idea! I'm surprised no one on the App Store has ever done a game like this before! Unless I find a similar game sooner, I'll be a first-day buyer for sure!
Thanks It has been submitted to apple so it should be out in a few days. Just depends how long the "Review" process takes now....

Am I right in saying if you set your release date correctly that it automatically will be put in to the new and noteworthy section upon release? Only released an app so far and I messed up the dates and my app sunk down the charts as a result :/

We plan on making a series of games in the Angry Dogs series, stay tuned for more
09-23-2010, 11:02 AM
#5
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by infuseddreams View Post
Am I right in saying if you set your release date correctly that it automatically will be put in to the new and noteworthy section upon release?
It has to be new AND Noteworthy.
09-23-2010, 11:09 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyvan View Post
It has to be new AND Noteworthy.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
09-23-2010, 11:20 AM
#7
Where are the zombies?
09-23-2010, 11:37 AM
#8
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Angry dogs are freaky!

Invaders Must Die.
09-23-2010, 02:19 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by infuseddreams View Post
Thanks It has been submitted to apple so it should be out in a few days. Just depends how long the "Review" process takes now....

Am I right in saying if you set your release date correctly that it automatically will be put in to the new and noteworthy section upon release? Only released an app so far and I messed up the dates and my app sunk down the charts as a result :/

We plan on making a series of games in the Angry Dogs series, stay tuned for more
Lol I take it you didnt understand doodlejumpers sarcasm
09-23-2010, 02:23 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere In The Universe
Posts: 1,650
teh dogs dont look angry

Playing: Chopper 2, Pocket God, Minigore, Battle Bears-1, Doodle Jump, Tilt to Live, SuperMega Worm
Plus+: J3553 | Feint: J3553H | Crystal: J3553 | Gameloft Live: J3553