★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: fanhug design
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: OrboScope features never before seen controls that will amaze you. Track your Orbs by tilting the OrboScope with your left hand, and guide them to safety with your right hand using touch gestures.

Experience retro-styled graphics and silky smooth gameplay at 60 frames per second even on first generation devices.

Once you've mastered the controls, challenge your friends with local bluetooth multiplayer action.

Supports iOS 4 multitasking.

A free lite version is available.

AGON Online by Aptocore
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
AGON Online is a leading social gaming platform for iPhone and iPod Touch games enabling:
Online leaderboards
Location aware scores
Awards system
Friends lists
Persistent player profile
Facebook and Twitter integration

For more info on AGON Online please visit:
http://agon-online.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
OrboScope features never before seen controls that will amaze you. Track your Orbs by tilting the OrboScope with your left hand, and guide them to safety with your right hand using touch gestures.

Experience retro-styled graphics and silky smooth gameplay at 60 frames per second even on first generation devices.

Once you've mastered the controls, challenge your friends with local bluetooth multiplayer action.

Supports iOS 4 multitasking.

A free lite version is available.

AGON Online by Aptocore
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
AGON Online is a leading social gaming platform for iPhone and iPod Touch games enabling:
• Online leaderboards
• Location aware scores
• Awards system
• Friends lists
• Persistent player profile
• Facebook and Twitter integration

For more info on AGON Online please visit:
http://agon-online.com
09-24-2010, 07:50 AM
The vector-style graphics intrigue me, though the weird combination of those and shaded bitmap-style sprites (the orbs) is strange. However, the description tells me absolutely nothing about the point of the game, number of levels, or anything, y'know, important. Just about this "never-before-seen" control scheme which may or may not be awkward given that you apparently have to master them. The choice of Agon is poor.

Really needs a video and more details.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-24-2010, 11:25 AM
Definitely want to see some gameplay.

Invaders Must Die.
10-01-2010, 06:33 AM
Hey guys, I'm the developer. The free LITE version of OrboScope is out if you want to try it: itunes.com/app/orboscopelite

Tell me how you like it!
10-01-2010, 06:51 AM
Any chance we can get a video to see the gameplay?