★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Matmi Monstrous Sale Now On

09-24-2010, 06:56 AM
#1
Joined: May 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 472
Send a message via AIM to Matmi
Matmi Monstrous Sale Now On - Including Monster Pinball!

NEWS FLASH - Matmi's Monstrous Sale

The makers of award-winning "Monster Pinball" have released the monstrously mad Multiball Pinball HD for iPad!

It's out now at a special introductory price - and Matmi has gone monstrously mad too with a mind-boggling sale on other popular games in the AppStore

Monster Pinball Price Drop
ELF is now Free
Gorillaz Price Drop
Ice Road Price Drop
Ho Ho Ho Yellow Snow is now free
Multiball Price Drop
Optathlon was always free so we cannot drop any further!

Enjoy the sale while it lasts.

Last edited by Matmi; 09-24-2010 at 07:26 AM.
09-24-2010, 08:21 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,803
Nice sale! Monster Pinball is my favorite iOS pinball. Highly recommended to all at $1.99.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms

09-24-2010, 10:18 AM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 472
Send a message via AIM to Matmi
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Nice sale! Monster Pinball is my favorite iOS pinball. Highly recommended to all at $1.99.
Thanks

Have you also played Multiball? I think its my favourite pinball game we have made.

Enjoy the sale and the free games...
09-24-2010, 10:25 AM
#4
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 631
Ah, I hoped you were gonna announce a real "new" game... Anyway, grab the pinballs while they're on sale, Monster and Multiball are awesome!
09-24-2010, 10:25 AM
#5
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matmi View Post
Thanks

Have you also played Multiball? I think its my favourite pinball game we have made.

Enjoy the sale and the free games...
Yep, it's also quite good.

Monster remains my favorite though, for the variety of tables. Also, I think the difficulty is best balanced in it.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
09-24-2010, 10:26 AM
#6
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,965
Very cool.

Note that Elf has achieved immortality in my "Creepy Scoreloop" reference image!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-24-2010, 02:01 PM
#7
Joined: May 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 472
Send a message via AIM to Matmi
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Very cool.

Note that Elf has achieved immortality in my "Creepy Scoreloop" reference image!

Its funny that you mention this as we are looking into Scoreloop integration within our games.

What do you think to Scoreloop, is it bette than Oopenfeint.
09-24-2010, 02:30 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 472
Send a message via AIM to Matmi
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevagrant View Post
Ah, I hoped you were gonna announce a real "new" game... Anyway, grab the pinballs while they're on sale, Monster and Multiball are awesome!
Just noticed your post.

Multiball Pinball HD is a new game especially made for iPad.

We will have a couple of brand new games out soon.

Have you grabbed our other games while their free.
09-24-2010, 03:12 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matmi View Post
Its funny that you mention this as we are looking into Scoreloop integration within our games.

What do you think to Scoreloop, is it bette than Oopenfeint.
My apologies, that's Elf Command, I thought it was Elf!

Please don't use Scoreloop. Please please please pretty please with sugar on top.

Openfeint is a much better choice, especially since it integrates with Gamecenter. (Or just use Gamecenter...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-24-2010, 05:13 PM
#10
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 764
Darn it, I just got Monster Pinball yesterday at 3.99!

Username on every gaming network I'm on: kaboom132. I have tested 21 games. Will test your game if you wish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I think I was high when I typed that. My apologies.