★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dice Tower is a simple game of strategy and luck. You need to build towers of dice by matching the two dice on the floor below. The higher you go, the more you score. With OpenFeint integration, you get to compete against the whole world.

<hr>WHAT THE CRITICS ARE SAYING:
<hr>
AppAdvice: 3.5 out of 5
<i>Dice Tower is in fact a diamond in the rough, and is worth picking up for only $2 for puzzle fans, casual gamers, and all iOS device owners who enjoy a good time.</i>

Technobrains: 4.33 out of 5
<i>"If youve got a craving to keep rising higher and higher, Dice Tower might be the breath of fresh air youve been looking for.". "... you get is a stylish yet humble presentation over a unique take on the tower building genre. If youd like to exercise your brain a bit (while still relying on the occasional bit of luck) then Dice Tower is a good choice for you."</i>

AppSmile: 4 out of 5
<i>"... its a great value and a 4-Dimple hidden gem.". "Its strategic gameplay and fun atmosphere really appealed to us..."</i>

Slide To Play: 3 out of 5
<i>"Crisp graphics and fun soundtrack; challenging gameplay combines luck and skill". "Dice Tower is an intriguing puzzle game of sky-high scores. Do you feel lucky?"</i>

Bob Bedore review on Touch Arcade:
<i>"Anyone looking for a nice little pick up and play solitaire/dice game can certainly find this one worth the price. It has nice graphics and an easy style to the game play."</i>

<hr>

Dice Tower provides hours of game-play, challenging tower building and great replay value.

Features

3 game modes
special dice to add even more strategy
leaderboards
tons of achievements using OpenFeint.

Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/arianesoft

Follow our Dice Tower blog:
dice-tower.blogspot.com
09-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Send a message via MSN to kornalius
10 promo codes for you guys to enjoy:

3LEX9FWKL6JM
WRMNPK7WM4YR
JT3HT777YN73
FXHTHYTWT6Y9
RE7YM9PP773W
ER9MFHXFWFRH
Y4XJRM3PXHF4
AKYNHKE97P64
R7NME3HYRANL
AR9HT436Y93R

Our apps: Dice Tower bitBulletin
Our Blogs: bitBulletin Blog Dice Tower Blog

ArianeSoft Inc. Follow us on Twitter @arianesoft

09-24-2010, 08:36 AM
Redeemed 3LEX9FWKL6JM, Thank You.
09-24-2010, 08:40 AM
Thank you for AR9HT436Y93R
09-24-2010, 08:46 AM
R7NME3HYRANL

Thanks.
09-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Thanks, used RE7YM9PP773W.

InvertY.com - A gaming diary.
09-24-2010, 08:54 AM
Thanks, I got WRMNPK7WM4YR.
09-24-2010, 12:50 PM
Send a message via MSN to kornalius
Please try to leave some reviews for the game in the AppStore. Thanks!

Our apps: Dice Tower bitBulletin
Our Blogs: bitBulletin Blog Dice Tower Blog

ArianeSoft Inc. Follow us on Twitter @arianesoft
09-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Really hoping to hear some feed back from this game... Tried for the code but they are all gone. Been looking at picking it up but thought that some of the code takers would have at least said SOMETHING by now...

Oh well...

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
09-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Okay... I went ahead and picked it up because I love different takes on the solitaire and dice games.

So far I'm still in my first game and on level 10 and I have to say I'm really liking the strategy that plays out in the game.

The rules are simple... you place your dice on the tower with the rule that the dice on top has to be either the total of the two dice below it or the product of subtracting the lower of the two dice from the higher. This really makes you try to think a few steps.

You start by rolling out six dice and keep playing them until you either run out of dice or run out of available places to put the dice. Keep in mind that you also have to fill up a level before moving on to the next. But knowing what dice you still have allows you to plan ahead, and making sure that you put dice together that allow you to have the most options.

There are also some power dice that come up. Some will help you and some will hurt you. This ads another element of randomness to the game that I really liked. There also seems to be a lot of different OF achievements up for grabs in this game and I'm always a fan of that.

There are also some different modes of play with the game, but as of this writing I have only played the casual game. There are two others, one being a timed version and I honestly can't remember the other. I'd check but I don't want to stop the game I'm in right now.

Anyone looking for a nice little pick up and play solitaire/dice game can certainly find this one worth the price. It has nice graphics and an easy style to the game play.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5