★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Klik! Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: THE ULTIMATE SWING ACTION GAME, 'Spidey Riley', JUST ARRIVED TO APPSTORE, GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!

Our hero is a little kid, who loves and trains karate. One day, when he got back
from his training, he found himself attacked by his evil, cruel, ruthless...toys!

In this epic (!) story, you control our little hero and defend himself against his toys. By simple swipe moves, you make our hero to punch, kick and dodge from his toys. Be prepared for an action packed and addictive gameplay which will keep you entertained for hours.

Playing the game is pretty easy, you'll use swipe moves to 8 direction including left, left-top,top,right-top,right,right-bottom,bottom and left-bottom to punch/kick the incoming toys from that direction. Beware that some toys are to be dodged where you'll swipe to top for bowlingball or bottom for baseball bat/mommys slipper.

Features of the game includes :

- An addictive gameplay to show your karate skills and enjoyable by any one at any age.
- Master the art of Karate with moves such as punch, kick, upper cut, double kick and more.
- Gorgeous graphics, sound and music to boost your enjoyment.
- iOS4 compatible with Multitasking/FastSwitch support.
- Ability to play landscape left or right as your choice.
- Do you want to play your own music while playing? Start your music before launching the game and you'll be asked to keep it playing.
- GameCenter and OpenFeint integration with leaderboard and achievements support.

goiMot's comments:

09-24-2010, 11:27 AM
May well pick this up tonight, along with a few others.

Invaders Must Die.

09-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Mite get this and something else but dunno what
09-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Looks like KungFu Battle Tappi Bear(the gameplay), and that was kinda addictive
09-24-2010, 12:43 PM
Glad to see it's finally out in NZ!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-24-2010, 01:14 PM
looks allot like the bonus levels in the old IK+++ on the amiga!

ah the frustration.... and addiction !!
09-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtale View Post
looks allot like the bonus levels in the old IK+++ on the amiga!

ah the frustration.... and addiction !!
Hey, it seems somebody found where we inspired from, congratulations! Me and my friends spent countless hours on IK+ on Commodore 64 at my childhood, was a great game.

Also, thanks for the thread, as usual quicker than us . I can honestly tell you that the game is totally addictive, though hearing this from the developer might not sound that good :P.
09-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Can anybody enlighten me the release hour for a game in US store, including time zone?
09-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozden79 View Post
can anybody enlighten me the release hour for a game in us store, including time zone?
11 pm est.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Wow, so 6 hours from now, thanks for letting me know...