★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"Status: Pending Contract"?

09-25-2010, 08:25 AM
"Status: Pending Contract"?

I submitted my iPad game, it got approved, but now it says "Status: Pending Contract" in iTunes Connect... even though yesterday I made sure to click so that all contracts are OK (they now all show up with green checkmarks). I also asked Apple's support but in the meantime figured maybe one of you had a similar experience and knows what else I could try?

My game now doesn't show up in the store. My other earlier games got approved and went for sale and didn't have these problems.
09-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipp View Post
I submitted my iPad game, it got approved, but now it says "Status: Pending Contract" in iTunes Connect... even though yesterday I made sure to click so that all contracts are OK (they now all show up with green checkmarks). I also asked Apple's support but in the meantime figured maybe one of you had a similar experience and knows what else I could try?

My game now doesn't show up in the store. My other earlier games got approved and went for sale and didn't have these problems.
Did you accept the new terms and conditions through the developer portal?

Game Designer and Producer of Trenches, Evertales, and more!

| Follow me on Twitter or EMAIL ME |
09-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Jones View Post
Did you accept the new terms and conditions through the developer portal?
Kris, how would I make sure I did? I approved lots of things from Apple recently (like contracts, or when I logged into iTunes 10 for the first time recently) so I'm not 100% sure whether or not I did. I'm logged in to the iOS Dev Center and I don't see any contract alert being pushed to me at the moment. Which URL exactly would I need to look at?