★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: H2indie LLC
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 24.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: First ever realistic violin game for the iPad! Improve your musical and coordination skills with this challenging music game. Not as challenging as playing a real violin but it can still give your hand and fingers a good workout. Haven't played a violin before? Well, this is your chance to experience what it is like to play this beautiful instrument. Might even inspire you to learn to play a real one.

Play along with beautiful prerecorded classical violin music. Earn points by matching the signals with your bowing actions. Gliding the bow back and forth on the virtual strings like a using a real violin bow.

Included are eight beautiful violin pieces:

- Air on the G String (composed by Bach)
- Ave Maria (composed by Gounod)
- Canon in D (composed by Pachelbel)
- Largo Xerxes (composed by Handel)
- Salu d'Amour (composed by Elgar)
- The Swan (composed by Saint-Saens)
- Serenade (composed by Schubert)
- Wedding-March (composed by Mendelssohn)

More songs are available for download within the game.

You can check out the video demo here:
http://bit.ly/violingame
09-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Seems interesting since I like music games. Any chance of a lite version? And is it aurally noticeable when you make errors?
09-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobtf View Post
Seems interesting since I like music games. Any chance of a lite version? And is it aurally noticeable when you make errors?
Very interested party number 2. I hope the error sounds are not as prominent as Guitar Hero... I found those very jarring, much prefer the subtle error sounds on the home console versions.

Now Playing: This War of Mine | Motorsport Manager | Hearthstone
09-26-2010, 04:40 PM
I think the video is off...

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
09-28-2010, 02:16 AM
Its a perfect music game and interesting.
virtuoso violinist simply means performer of excellence on the violin as the Paganini. We can learn music from this iPad game.
09-28-2010, 02:31 AM
more like tap tap revenge - no sound feedback at all

Hi, I bought the iphone version yesterday and I am very disappointed. It is more like the tap tap revenge games, nothing compared to rock band and guitar hero. No sound feedback at all, the music plays wether you make the right moves or not
You will get more points if you do it right thats it!