★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Build up the great roman empire, solving puzzles and grow from the seven hills to the age of glory epochs of Rome.

5 epochs, 20 buildings, 5 power-ups expects you in this addictive match 3 game.

Share your high score with friends and unlock achievements with integrated OpenFeint.
09-25-2010, 10:15 PM
Wow just finished Heroes of Kalevala - wonder if this will be similar. I hope so because I so enjoyed that game!
09-26-2010, 01:09 AM
I just downloaded it, and unfortunately it needs some serious optimization. The match-3 portions run very slowly, so much so to make the game unplayable. This is after a reboot and on a 3g iPod touch. If it gets optimized, it seems like it will be a fun game.
09-26-2010, 08:54 AM
Game Impressions

I completely agree with Paul. This Match-3 variant is sluggish and not a bit of fun. You can only make one match at a time, and there is definitely a delay before you can make the next one. I was interested in the resource-gathering aspect of the game, but I couldn't stand to play it long enough to really get into that. Until it gets a major update and some good reviews, avoid this one!

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
09-28-2010, 02:42 PM
YEP! Vovin, high priest of the holy Match3lian Temple also says:

game is sluggish and has no real flow. It needs more speed.
Also, there's a big bug because I can't collect wood.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.