★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description:
"Downloaded last night. It's a very well done and addictive game. You have to tap the correspondent numbers on the game field to be equal to the the sum indicated in the upper part of the screen. It's more simple to play it than describe it, believe me!" - TouchArcade

Check out our Game Video Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBtJY-YSacc

Dot Plus+ is fun for all ages. Children can brush up on basic math skills without realizing it, not to mention players can discover how many of their friends can not add.

Dot Plus+ is a great math-puzzle game. Players are to use the numbers provided in the number rows to add up to the desired sum located at the center top portion of the screen. Use all available numbers to receive bonus points. Use special blocks for clues or to buy some time. Be sure to use up the numbers before they reach the top of the screen, otherwise it's game over.

Dot Plus+ offers great replay-ability with scores posted on OpenFeint and various achievements are available. Now ask yourself if you can think fast enough? Can your fingers provide the proper mathematical wizardry to be the best? There is only one way to find out: try the game and have a blast!!!!!!!!!!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★ "3rd time is the charm" Launch Promotion ★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Dot Plus+ is free for it's launching day to cerebrate our 3rd title release ♬♬♬

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Dot Plus+ is fun for all ages. Children can brush up on basic math skills without realizing it, not to mention players can discover how many of their friends can not add.

Dot Plus+ is a great math-puzzle game. Players are to use the numbers provided in the number rows to add up to the desired sum located at the center top portion of the screen. Use all available numbers to receive bonus points. Use special blocks for clues or to buy some time. Be sure to use up the numbers before they reach the top of the screen, otherwise it's game over.

Dot Plus+ offers great replay-ability with scores posted on OpenFeint and various achievements are available. Now ask yourself if you can think fast enough? Can your fingers provide the proper mathematical wizardry to be the best? There is only one way to find out: try the game and have a blast!!!!!!!!!!
09-26-2010, 02:35 AM

09-26-2010, 10:03 PM
I kind of assumed that this game would run on the Plus+ network :P
09-27-2010, 12:39 AM
it is very hard to tell the gameplay by watching that video (all of the text disappears too quickly to read)

even so, it's free, and makes me think of Drop7 so I will download
09-27-2010, 02:30 AM
Downloaded last night. It's a very well done and addictive game. You have to tap the correspondent numbers on the game field to be equal to the the sum indicated in the upper part of the screen. It's more simple to play it than describe it, believe me!
09-27-2010, 04:55 AM
Good stuff, it feels like it's improving my mathematic skills (the bar is pretty low). Fun though.

3 things:

•The easy warmup start phase is too long, even for a mathtard like myself. Difficulty should ramp up more quickly; it's a bit dull for the first 5 minutes or so.

•No way to turn off the music but keep the sounds? Grr.

•Couple of grammar issues in the instructions. Totally nitpicking but they stand out when the rest of the product shines from all that polish.

For future; a vs mode would be mint. Side by side (Bluetooth or better yet online) racing to not hit the bar, maybe able to send "difficult" numbers over to your opponent or choose your opponents sum from a selection. An awkward one could be chosen based on the tiles they have available. I don't know, I'm rambling.

Overall it's great and well worth free, and then some. Hope it does well.

Edit: Does the "Now" box at the top not make things a bit easy? Only just noticed it.

Last edited by MetaGonzo; 09-27-2010 at 05:19 AM. Reason: One more thing:
09-27-2010, 01:16 PM
now costs a buck (that was fast!)
09-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by headcaseGames View Post
now costs a buck (that was fast!)
Yep! It was only for the launch day :P Really glad I saw this thread!
09-28-2010, 11:23 PM
Thank you for the feedbacks! The new version is coming up with a better balance ( faster first few levels ) and, as you might have seen from the leaderboards, 3 more game modes to unlock. One of the game mode take away the 'Now' hint box thus you have to rely solely on your mental calculation skill
10-06-2010, 08:08 PM
New version now available!

The new update is released!
  • Improved game balance
  • 3 additional unlockable game modes
  • Swipe up to increase the game speed
  • More achievements