★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: VEEMEE
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 102 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Following the massive popularity of Audi A1 Beat Driver on iPhone the game now sees its fully optimised release especially for Apple iPad.

To mark its arrival the iPad version comes with two FREE and EXCLUSIVE new bonus tracks from I Blame Coco with her recently released new single Self Machine and I Am Giants City Limits. Both tracks are accompanied by bonus features with cover artwork, artist biographies and photo features.

Following the runaway success of the original Audi A1 Beat Driver game, this update to the top selling app now delivers NINETEEN FREE NEW MUSIC TRACKS from some of the best upcoming artists from around the world including La Roux, White Lies, Metric, The Rakes, Tommy Sparks, Don Diablo and Spleen United to race against.

Heres what the critics had to say about the app:

"Combining traditional racing game mechanics with the rhythm-based gameplay of Guitar Hero and Tap Tap Revenge, AUDI AG's Audi A1 Beat Driver is not your typical iPhone game. Add to this the fact that it's free, and you have something definitely worth checking out." - MacWorld

Rhythm, music and racing come together like never before on iPhone - Spike.com

"Audi A1 Beat Driver looks fantastic and has opted for good music" - iphoneclub.nl

Audi A1 Beat Driver is a fast-paced driving game in which you will discover new music & rock bands - Smartappli.com

"...surprisingly feature-packed for a free app" - Pocket Gamer "The graphics are well executed, and the overall quality is what you would expect of an Audi product" - iphone Life

Audi A1 Beat Driver is a rhythm based driving game delivering free new music from some of the best up and coming rock bands. The app comes with a host of exciting features: get your name on the global Audi A1 Beat Driver leader board; challenge other players high-scores; post your scores to Facebook & Twitter and choose to find out more about the Audi A1. The next big Audi.

Full track list:
1. Accelerate Torpedo
2. Im A Rope Tommy Sparks
3. Strength In Numbers The Music
4. "Farewell To The Fairground" White Lies
5. "Gold Guns Girls" Metric
6. 1989 The Rakes
7. Bulletproof La Roux
8. "Digital Age After The Fall
9. "Want U" Lo-Fi-Fnk
10. "Gimme Sympathy" Metric
11. "I'm Not Your Toy - Jack Beats Remix La Roux