Free promo code : Air battle of Britain for iPad
V2.04 is in App store now.
10 free promo code give away ,
Reply this thread so I can PM you with code.
Leave suggestion in App store review,
We will make it better in next version, thanks.
Air Battle of Britain(HD) is a realistic 3d air combat game for iPad,
to recreate the fierce battle 70 years ago.
* Control your fighter with accelerometer.
* Realistic flight control for full 360 degree of pitch/roll/yaw.
* Battle take place in photorealistic scene with 1024x768 resolution.(Please check the screenshot)
* Accurate 3D model for major aircrafts in Battle of Britain, they are:
---- * Supermarine Spitfire (fighter).
---- * Hawk Hurricane (fighter).
---- * Messerschmitt Bf-109(fighter).
---- * Messerschmitt Bf-110(fighter).
---- * Dornier Do-17(bomber).
---- * Henkel He-111(bomber).
---- * Junkers Ju-87 'Stuka'(bomber).
---- * Junkers Ju-88(bomber).
* Dogfight with enemy fighter which can do maneuvers such as Immelman, Split-s and Barrel-Roll.
* Intercept large enemy bomber raids.
* Campaign mode with 24 Missions based on true stories from history, from July 10th to Sept 15th, 1940.
* 3 different view mode (Normal/Full screen/Target follow)
* Movie clips of documentaries film for each 2 mission pass.
* 46 pages of Battle of Britain history for reading.
From July to September 1940 the Battle of Britain raged between the German Luftwaffe and British RAF, the first major campaign fought entirely in the air. The fate of Britain lay in the hands of men, barely out of their teens, sent up in Spitfires and Hurricanes to confront waves of Luftwaffe fighters and bombers.
Send a review if you like it,
To submit a review,
Open App store, find this app by search
"Air battle of Britain for iPad",
Click "... Ratings" button,
Then click "write a review" button.
Thanks a lot.
Last edited by simfrontier; 11-08-2010 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: v2.04 just released on store
15 free promo code give away , leave ID in thread and I will PM you with code.
You can leave suggestion here , in App store review, or on our website forum.
So we can make it better in next version, thanks.