★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mahjong Elements is also available for iPad and Mac OSX!

EXCEPTIONAL MAHJONG EXPERIENCE
Behold the true elemental power of this aesthetically appealing Mahjong experience. It offers over 50 hours of exceptional Mahjong solitaire game play in one complete package.

CHI ENERGY AND XIESHENG ART
The menu design and background images were conceived and created together with Feng-Shui experts and other Chinese artists in order to revive the fascinating technique of ancient Xiesheng watercolor.

REGAIN MENTAL BALANCE
It is said that viewers of this art benefit from improved energy flow and lasting mental balance. This game will provide you that very peace and tranquility, whenever you may need it.

PRESS REVIEWS
app Safari: Mahjong fans will love this one
Wirebot: The graphics are gorgeous and the music is calming, an ideal stress reliever.

Feature Overview:

More than 200 Layouts
Animated Menu Design
Retina Display Support
Shuffle, Hint and Undo Functions
No Time Limit
Fever Mode
Authentic HD Xiesheng Art
Unique Help Features
Zoom, Pinch and Drag Feature
Easy-Touch Interface
Extensive Stats Tracking
Game Center Achievements

goiMot's comments:

iPad version:
09-26-2010, 08:20 PM
FDG=

Mahjong=

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

09-27-2010, 07:08 AM
Are there tons of unlockables and a shop in this like there are in Mr. Mahjong Touch?
09-27-2010, 09:54 AM
yes, there are loads of unlockables and also a shop as in mr. mahjong touch, except that there are no alternative tilesets (until now, but theyll be coming with future updates).
the iphone/iphone4 version already supports game center, the ipad version will get game center support as soon as its available

FDG Entertainment, home of Banana Kong, Oceanhorn, Blueprint 3d, Cover Orange series , Across Age Series, Parachute Panic, Beyond Ynth, Mahjong Elements, etc...
Follow us: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Personal Twitter
09-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Although this version is on a smaller screen, it's still a very highly recommended title. A review is available for the iPad version, here.

09-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post
Although this version is on a smaller screen, it's still a very highly recommended title. A review is available for the iPad version, here.

If you can only choose one, would you recommend Mr. Mahjong Touch or Mahjong Elements?
09-27-2010, 02:39 PM
I have Mr. Mahjong Touch and I don't know, why I should purchase this one.
Same interface, same background music. It just looks like re-selling an app to earn a few bucks more.

But if somebody can tell me, what is new/better?

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
09-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Also is there much more in this app compared to the universal app below?

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
09-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post

Is this solitaire mahjong only? I want a multiplier version of classic mahjong.
09-29-2010, 06:15 AM
Has Mr. Mahjong Touch been removed from the App Store? I can't seem to find it anymore.