★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Trains arrive one after another during rush hours. As station staff, you must keep trains running smoothly while managing to load as many passengers as possible to train cars.

The passengers consist of a multitude of characters. Some may show not-so-desirable behaviors such as being drunk or cutting lines, or even being a bit peculiar.
Can you manage to fulfill your job by grasping the passengers characters?
09-27-2010, 04:33 AM
Looks wonderful. Downloading.

Last edited by TouchChatterbox; 09-27-2010 at 04:52 AM.
09-27-2010, 04:55 AM
I love this game alot.
09-27-2010, 06:34 AM
I've played for about ten minutes and i have to say i'm missing some English voices. I know it may diminish the realism but it's ok .. i dunno Japanesse or whichever language is that.
Also the circle selection should be improved.
Other things that i think are missing are achievements and global online ranking system.
In any case the game is fun for a couple of minutes but i don't think it can be played on such crowded trains because there really isn't any room .
09-27-2010, 07:26 AM
yes its japanese announcements like the real stations.

Its fun though, too much simple to keep you hooked for longer and it uses AdMob or something for advertisement.

This could have a lot of potential if made properly with different stations and everything, like a real mangement game and more ambiente. Id buy that.

But as a free game, the fun is ok. Thumbs up from me.

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -

Last edited by dyscode; 09-27-2010 at 07:29 AM.