★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zombwich is a modern member of the tafl family of board games, which hail from ancient viking times, and were played across the world, by peasant and king alike for hundreds of years.

Take to the streets in Zombwich, and discover a new realm of strategy and tactics with amazing depth, yet simple elegance.

Play as the police in their quest to ensure the safe escape of the Mayor, or as the fearsome zombies driven by an everlasting hunger for flesh.

Refine your skills against the computer, or challenge your friends to a game locally.

Ready to show your skills off to the world? Play up to ten online games at once, challenging existing friends or find random opponents to play against via our automatic match making.

Never worry about network disconnects, or interruptions; all Zombwich games are stored remotely and securely on Open Feint servers, and can be resumed on any device with a simple touch of your finger.

Real time notifications conveniently keep you up to date on the status of your games, even when your device is asleep.

======================================== Zombwich Features ========================================
- Play Zombwich online against a friend or discover new opponents through our automatic match making functionality.
- Receive automatic notifications when challenged to a new game, or when a game becomes your turn even with your device asleep.
- Experience true mobile online gaming as you are seamlessly able to play on the go, resuming your match, and playing your turns on the schedule you desire, without fear of interruptions ruining your game.
- Compete against the world on our global leader boards.
- Unlock achievements through your mastery of tactics and strategy.
- Listen to your iTunes library while you play.
- Open Feint integration. Join the millions of existing players on Open Feint, discover new games, connect with friends through your existing Twitter or Facebook account, view leaderboards, unlock game achievements, and much more.
- Unlock achievements, and compete on the online leader boards to be the top rated checkers player.

Epox's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

09-27-2010, 04:16 PM
This looks good 00

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!

09-27-2010, 11:01 PM
Love variants of tafl so was looking forward to this. When I start the game though a white screen appears after the title screen, or just at the start of the game - I can rush through the screens to try to beat it but it appears, I don't do a thing and it appears. The one thing is when it DOES appear you can't do anything - nothing to click, nothing to touch, nothing but a white screen. Sooooo even after restarting and reinstalling and rebooting (of course) still happens. Anyone else try the game and get the same thing?
09-27-2010, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Love variants of tafl so was looking forward to this. When I start the game though a white screen appears after the title screen, or just at the start of the game - I can rush through the screens to try to beat it but it appears, I don't do a thing and it appears. The one thing is when it DOES appear you can't do anything - nothing to click, nothing to touch, nothing but a white screen. Sooooo even after restarting and reinstalling and rebooting (of course) still happens. Anyone else try the game and get the same thing?
Yep happens to me to it's an OF bug I hate OF wish they used gamecenter. But I'm pretty sure their is a patch release for this bug that came out some time ago

total money spent in app store sence 8-15-08
last music download: EL CREEPO!Todd Smith is putting out some amazing stuff
GAMECENTER = eyemh8 add me
09-28-2010, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
We are looking into this issue currently, it was not found in our beta testing sessions unfortunately. We will be in contact with both Open Feint, and Apple to get a expedited update released.

We apologize for the trouble.

Thank You
Centurion Games
-Gregg
10-16-2010, 02:06 AM
Free now!
10-16-2010, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmiracle View Post
Free now!
cool

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -
10-16-2010, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyemh8 View Post
Yep happens to me to it's an OF bug I hate OF wish they used gamecenter. But I'm pretty sure their is a patch release for this bug that came out some time ago
If they are using OF, they will be able to integrate with Game Center pretty soon.

My Favourite iPhone Games
Plunderland (Best Concept) | Paper Ninja (Best Slash Action) | Pocket God (Best God) | Knight Rush (Best Side-Scroller) | Infinity Blade (Best Graphic) | Angry Bird (Best $ spent) | Cut the Ropes (Best Puzzle)