App description: *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!*
RUN 'N GUN through the MIDDLE EAST!
GRAB one of 24 WEAPONS, then BATTLE THROUGH the DESERT and PWN BADDIES!

TERRORIST forces RUN RAMPANT and seek to spread their doctrine of evil ACROSS the GLOBE

it is up to YOU, BRAVE SOLDIER, to stop them in their tracks, and restore HOPE, FREEDOM, and JUSTICE to the WORLD

[THE MATÉRIEL] -

usp .45
.44 magnum
g18
desert eagle
m4A1
scar-h
f2000
ak47
mp5k
ump .45
p90
mini-uzi
l86 lsw
mg4
aug hbar
m240
spas-12
striker
aa-12
m1014
intervention
barretta .50 cal
wa2000
m21 ebr
rpg-7
at4

7 ENEMY TYPES
RUN N' GUN ACTION
6 BREATHTAKING ENVIRONMENTS
TOWERING OBSTACLES
24 UNIQUE WEAPONS
FULL WEAPON UPGRADE SYSTEM

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames
09-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Video?

09-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Is this Triniti interactives version of Doodle Army?
Chad had better watch out!
I like Doodle Army and all, but at least this game has detailed doodle graphics!

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
09-27-2010, 06:27 PM
the controls need improvment but not bad at all

eh
09-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Hopefully this will be put in the All in 1 Gamebox. By the way, is that any good? I have $0.99 left in my account and was considering this. Unless someone can convince me to get another GOOD $0.99 game.

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me
09-27-2010, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzual View Post
Hopefully this will be put in the All in 1 Gamebox.
Yeah, but triniti hasn't added anything new in All in 1 Gamebox since June.
09-27-2010, 06:45 PM
u think every new game they will add it to the box lol?
then what for are other games

eh
09-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDRevolution View Post
u think every new game they will add it to the box lol?
then what for are other games
Obviously NOT but I would have expected at least one more game since the last time they added material to the gamepack. It's been almost 4 months.
09-27-2010, 07:07 PM
I decided to TOFTT,

I enjoy it alot, think Colosseum, but with weapons and modern combat theme, something more along the lines of Doodle Army with purchased upgrades. The graphics and animations seem quality. The weapon upgrades are fun.

Just FYI, once you get the message that you unlocked the next level, dont leave until you have your goal $$$$ for your next upgrade. Once you leave the level you cant come back to it and have to progress to the next. You can however do back and forth maneuvers toward the beginning of a level (not reach the magic distance to unlock the next level) and grind cash....exit, come back later grind more cash ect, til you get the upgrades you want. I unlocked the heavymachinegun line all the way to the top on level 2 this way.

There havent been any ammo shortage issues so far (badies drop plenty of it).

It is alot of the samething over and over, but I find fun in progressing through weapons and unlocking more stuff.

I really enjoy it, but then again, my gamestyle of choice is Colosseum, Knight's Rush, Doodle Army etc.

Last edited by Rangerlump; 09-27-2010 at 07:13 PM.
09-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Found an annoying bug.
When you unlock different weapon types, when you walk over the ones that enemies drop, the games auto swaps to that weapon. For the best experience currently only take one weapon type up to max. You may get by with multiple machine-gun types but I recommend not unlocking the rocket launcher. Being autoswapped to that really screws up the flow of the game.