Age Of Zombies (Halfbrick) Will Be Released In October

08-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Age of Zombies (By Halfbrick Studios) (Monster Dash prequel)

What is AGE OF ZOMBIES?

Lock and load through the history of time as a tough-as-nails commando named Barry Steakfries, who is looking for nothing more than to shoot some zombies and make it back in time for a hearty dinner. The evil Professor Brains has sent hordes of undead to the furthest reaches of time to destroy mankind, but Steakfries won’t be taking that lying down. He’ll take it with a gun and witty remarks.

Features:
* Shoot up ninjas, mummies, cavemen and all manner of historical undead zombies!
* Five time periods to eliminate the zombie invasion!
* Massive bosses and a huge variety of weapons and explosives!

Screens:

Gameplay:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Ipadboy; 08-19-2010 at 11:59 PM.
08-20-2010, 12:06 AM
wow those guys just don't rest
08-20-2010, 12:06 AM
Great PS3 arcade game, I have gone through it several times.
08-20-2010, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Great PS3 arcade game, I have gone through it several times.
Yeah! I was hoping they'd port this. The PSP version looked great, but I have no interest in playing a dual-stick shooter in a device without a second stick (learned my lesson with Superstardust Portable).
08-20-2010, 12:23 AM
*faints*

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-20-2010, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Yeah! I was hoping they'd port this. The PSP version looked great, but I have no interest in playing a dual-stick shooter in a device without a second stick (learned my lesson with Superstardust Portable).
My thoughts exactly. I just watched a video of the psp version yesterday and thought how nice it would be to have on a touch device.

Now I'm going to watch a video of a new car and think about how nice it would be in my diveway.
08-20-2010, 12:40 AM
I'm not acquainted with the PS3 version, so basically it's a two stick shooter but it's levelled like Guerilla Bob?

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
08-20-2010, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
I'm not acquainted with the PS3 version, so basically it's a two stick shooter but it's levelled like Guerilla Bob?
It's a 2d minigore with level based career mode, starring Barry Steakfries port from Playstation prequel of Monster Dash. *exhale*

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-20-2010, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
It's a fixed-view dual-stick (like Minigore), but with an actual story, a variety of environments, bosses, etc.