★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Anodyne a Crazy arcade/puzzler game, with stunning graphics for the ipod touch/phone.With hours of gameplay at your finger tips. if you liked games like geometry wars, sneezies, asploshin, or other chain reaction type games you will love anodyne.

40 levels

bonus levels

Survival mode

2 difficulty modes

beautiful graphics and particle effects.

featuring Music By "TheSlag"
www.the-slag.com

Awesome touch controls, touch where you want your ship to go.

The Story so far...

The worlds fuel resources are running alarmingly low, and a new source has been found drifting just outside of our planet. Anodyne fragments of what used to be a planet now floating in our galaxy. these Anodyne fragments can fuel earths needs for the next 1000 years.

You are the pilot of a experimental prototype ship which has the ability to harvest anodyne. you are to collect as much anodyne as possible!, but beware, we arent the only ones that know of anodyne's existence and you are sure to come in contact with a alien threat seeking to take the anodyne for themselfs.

Innybingames's comments:
My game Anodyne has been released today

Description

Anodyne a Crazy arcade/puzzler game, with stunning graphics for the ipod touch/phone.With hours of gameplay at your finger tips. if you liked games like geometry wars, sneezies, asploshin, or other chain reaction type games you will love anodyne.

40 levels

bonus levels

Survival mode

2 difficulty modes

beautiful graphics and particle effects.

featuring Music By "TheSlag"
www.the-slag.com

Awesome touch controls, touch where you want your ship to go.

The Story so far...

The worlds fuel resources are running alarmingly low, and a new source has been found drifting just outside of our planet. Anodyne fragments of what used to be a planet now floating in our galaxy. these Anodyne fragments can fuel earths needs for the next 1000 years.

You are the pilot of a experimental prototype ship which has the ability to harvest anodyne. you are to collect as much anodyne as possible!, but beware, we arent the only ones that know of anodyne's existence and you are sure to come in contact with a alien threat seeking to take the anodyne for themselfs.

http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/anodyne/id393802894?mt=8

Game trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qEqx-L-TWk

If you are after a promo code give me a email at aca31@slingshot.co.nz
09-28-2010, 10:55 PM
thanks vader, i didnt know how to make it do that.

09-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Email sent
09-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Email sent (gamer1104). I'm interested in giving it a shot.
09-29-2010, 04:02 AM
promo codes sent guys, enjoy
09-29-2010, 07:15 AM
Cool game, great story and art. Love the music.
09-29-2010, 11:28 AM
thanks Lordtarantor , glad u like it
09-30-2010, 09:12 PM
Love it!

Brought this game yesterday, I am loving it! It is a total must have. Loving the graphics and music too. Awesome job man!
09-30-2010, 10:38 PM
thanks woodlit for the nice comments
10-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Email sent

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.