★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *****************************************

Hey Tetris® fans! There's a new puzzle game on the block that is reminiscent of everyones classic favorite but has a new twist - or spin to be more precise.

Game play is simple, all you need to do is fill the rings with colored blocks. Once they are filled they will clear and generate points. Longer chains of the same color and clearing multiple rings at once will generate better scores.

Sounds easy right? Well, there is one twist... You don't move pieces, you instead move the board! Rotate rings around and/or pull them in and out to make room for the new pieces. Its new, its simple, its addictive, and most of all its FUN!

Limited Time introductory pricing!

Future updates to include:

- Leader board integration with Game Center. Also, be aware that all current scores will transfer to the leader boards once the integration is complete. So you don't have to worry about the world missing out on that sweet high score you got on your lunch break!

- A "Time Trial" mode. How high can you score in 5 minutes?

Community:

Facebook homepage - http://www.facebook.com/pages/ArcSpin/164566143558895

Email - Support@DigitalSynapses.com

Tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_TVrhBoEQ

Twitter - @DigitalSynapses

digitalsynapses's comments:
**Now available in FREE**
Learning to play takes seconds, however remembering there is life outside of ArcSpin may take hours as "instant addiction" has been known to occur...

**Short How To Trailer**

09-28-2010, 10:47 PM
I am definitely a Tetris® fan, but wow that looks complicated.

But in time, I bet it gets easier and I will be able to do it fairly easily.

Also, I would be willing to review ArcSpin for a free copy with the "gentleman's agreement"!

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp

Last edited by PureSkill; 09-28-2010 at 10:49 PM.

09-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Digital Synapses is good for producing mind twisting puzzle game

That's hard puzzle game

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
09-28-2010, 10:59 PM
Hiya, I'd love to give it a go and review it if you have a code generated for the Australian store
09-28-2010, 11:02 PM
I'd like to give it a try and write a review. Thanks.
09-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Love to try this.
09-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureSkill View Post
I am definitely a Tetris® fan, but wow that looks complicated.

But in time, I bet it gets easier and I will be able to do it fairly easily.

Also, I would be willing to review ArcSpin for a free copy with the "gentleman's agreement"!
I would like to say. I learned my lesson the first time My first game was a bit too hard for most people to grasp, so I specifically designed this game to be able to be picked up and played almost instantly. It takes all of 30 seconds to learn, but will keep you entertained for HOURS. In fact it should have been released like 3 weeks ago but I got lost for hours "beta-testing" it. Give it a try, I dont think you will find it very hard at all.
09-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by niezam View Post
Digital Synapses is good for producing mind twisting puzzle game

That's hard puzzle game
Thanks Niezam!
09-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Ok, the first round of codes have been sent out. I still have like 10 more for anyone interested in the "Gentlemen's Agreement". However, I am off to bed so they will not be sent out till tomorrow.

Alan - DigitalSynapses
09-28-2010, 11:47 PM
I want to Review the Game