★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Epic journey through time, recreated for the iPad HD screen. "close enough to Hyrule to make Zelda fans feel right at home" (www.appletell.com)

Exclusive HD features:

- Pixel Perfect HD Graphics
++ first 2D JRPG in iPad resolution!

- FLING support
++ compatible with the Fling controller

- New Dungeon, New Boss
++ more playtime, more fun!

- Much Improved Battle System
++ whole new gameplay experience!

- HD Anime Cut-Scenes

Press Reviews:

RPGFan: "Across Age is a throwback to classic Action RPGs of the Super Nintendo and Genesis era... see how gorgeous the game looks"

Touch Arcade: "A great combination of fun combat and good puzzle variation allows Across Age to swiftly avoid the problems that many RPGs run into"

GamePro Magazine: "Across Age is unique and well-crafted, making it an easy contender for the title of "best action RPG on the App Store."

Kotaku.com: "retro charm and intriguing time-travel puzzles"

About:

Across Age rekindles the golden 16-bit era.Travel back through time and experience an all new oldschool 2D Action RPG! Across Age is the first Zelda like Action RPG to include real environmental puzzles, with the look of famous SNES and Genesis cartridge games.

The game offers 15 hours of classic 2D Action RPG gameplay, exciting story, anime cutscenes, a sweeping soundtrack and tons of diversified locations, monsters and riddles.

Step into the role of 2 switchable characters: swordsman Ales and magician Ceska, each with own fighting and special skills that are needed to solve tricky puzzles and successfully battle fierce monsters. This cooperative element is one of the key features of the game. Another key feature is the possibility to travel through time and revisit places, enabling exciting events and riddles.

Find spike shoes to walk on ice, burn bushes to open new paths, find friends who help you on your journey.
Let the adventure begin!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

09-29-2010, 05:05 AM
It's early!!

Getting it as soon as it hits my store

09-29-2010, 05:39 AM
A good 3 bucks more than the non HD. Well the old version was ok on the iPad, I will end up taking that one i guess.
09-29-2010, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
A good 3 bucks more than the non HD. Well the old version was ok on the iPad, I will end up taking that one i guess.
But Across Age HD has an extra dungeon, extra boss and an improved combat system.

Quote:
Getting it as soon as it hits my store
Thank you, Squeaker!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
09-29-2010, 06:12 AM
I see that. But honestly it was on my buy immediately list since I played the lite and read about an HD. Now I will wait for others to judge if the difference are worth the extra.

Last edited by FPE; 09-29-2010 at 06:19 AM.
09-29-2010, 06:16 AM
@Future777: 7.99 is too much for me while I bought the iphone version already. I will waiting for the sale.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
09-29-2010, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchiu View Post
@Future777: 7.99 is too much for me while I bought the iphone version already. I will waiting for the sale.
I see, but thanks for purchasing the iPhone version!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
09-29-2010, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
I see, but thanks for purchasing the iPhone version!
I love Across Age for iPhone, I bought it Day1.
I will buy HD version when it is on sale or I cannot hold me hand off the evil BUY button. ^_^

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
09-29-2010, 08:07 AM
oooh... I played the itouch version and see that the HD has a new dungeon..
can you move the time to 10 pm please

Last edited by pka4916; 09-29-2010 at 08:11 AM.
09-29-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
Hmm I remember seing in the other thread that you mentiod $4.99 Future777
not that I care, since I will buy it anyways, since i played the itouch version
and see that the HD has a new dungeon..
No, the other thread clearly says "$7.99" Thanks for considering the purchase!

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter