★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

METAL GEAR SOLID TOUCH - by Konami - Universal App ($2.99 Sale)

09-30-2010, 01:10 AM
METAL GEAR SOLID TOUCH - by Konami - Universal App ($2.99 Sale)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

I didn't even know this went universal. And not even a mention about the update on the forums anywhere? I couldnt find mention of it in any of the iPhone threads for the game so decided to make a new thread here only. Please link me in case this universal update has been mentioned elsewhere.

Anyways, I know impressions weren't really great for iPhone version but now that its universal and on sale for $2.99, is it worth it?
09-30-2010, 04:23 AM
Bastards. Only the US version is cheap. The international version is still up at the $8 mark. Discrimination!
10-07-2010, 01:22 PM
A lot of the reviews state that when you get to level 14 you can't use the shake option properly. I am on a touch 4g and can say this is true. The game is a lot of fun. Its not metal gear, more like time crisis with a metal gear story infused sooo excellent in my opinion. With that said, does anyone with a 3g touch or lower know if this issue is just 4g or not?

Gamecenter - Kurosaki Ichigo
10-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivemaster View Post
Bastards. Only the US version is cheap. The international version is still up at the $8 mark. Discrimination!
This happens more and more, before I noticed it was more big corps like EA, Sega and more but since few time I noticed it more and more for indie games. Is the goal is to make non usa jealous of usa?