★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Where's your brain? Is it still there at where you think it is?

Check out this great game to figure out if it's in right place with neurons speeding up well! :D

Features.
- 99+ Fantastic levels to play !
- Excellent graphics with cool mechanics and brain !
- Normal mode & Random mode
- Time checking & consecutive play in random mode
- Leaderboards & achievements fully integrated with Game Center (or Openfeint)!

Rules.
- Add or Remove!
: Click on the yellow button to get one door open or closed. Do it until the count reaches 0.

- Make Squares!
: Make 1*1, 2*2, 3*3 squares highlighted to the numbers shown on the panel. You have to match the numbers for each exactly!

Go for it! Knock your brain with Brain SHOCK! It's challengeable!

Download now!

Come & visit our website :
http://hahaint.com

E-mail us for any questions & supports :
contact@hahaint.com
09-30-2010, 06:18 AM
Hey that's where my brain went! *Points at the screenshot*

Invaders Must Die.
09-30-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Hey that's where my brain went! *Points at the screenshot*
I knew it wasn't mine it's too big
09-30-2010, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I knew it wasn't mine it's too big
ROFL! Love it Glenn. You are Mr. Modesty. ;D

Invaders Must Die.
09-30-2010, 08:08 AM
Well, I tried it out. It's ... not bad, I suppose. It's like those matchstick games, in this case where you need to form X squares of Y size by adding or removing matches -- or in this case "doors". That's pretty much it.

It can get a little tricky in that smaller squares can be part of larger ones so you need to decide which ones to remove in order to make the requisite number of the right sized squares. However, it seems that you need to follow directions exactly in such a way that if you find a way to solve a level by adding or removing fewer doors, it doesn't count. (I first encountered this on mission 2, level 1 of the tutorials. You could make 4 small squares by removing just 3 doors, but it requires that you do it in 4.)

Gameplay is just tapping on doors to add or remove. I found this a bit fussy as it doesn't always register your taps, so you might have to tap several times before it does as you ask.

Overall, it's a nicely presented game with a simple concept and the puzzles get trickier as you go (as you'd expect). Nothing amazing, but not bad by any means.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko