★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Quutris Break is a funny brain-training tiles game. There are 3 difficulty levels. You have to search and click the opposite and crossed concolorous tiles to earn scores as many as you can within 3 minutes. The less mistake you make, the higher score you can get. Rules are simple but the game is addictive. Come and challenge your highest records now!

dora_quu's comments:
Hi,all! How is your Halloween? Free promotion is coming. lol The end date is 11/02/2010, 0:00. In fact, it was the Halloween special offer. After this promotion activity, we are planning to upgrade a new version with game centre and more new features. Go and get one on your iPad soon!!

I'm happy to introduce our first iPad game to you. It is a funny brain-training tiles game. There are 3 difficulty levels. You have to search and click the opposite and crossed concolorous tiles to earn scores as many as you can within 3 minutes. The less mistake you make, the higher score you can get. Rules are simple but the game is addictive.

iTunes link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quutris-break/id389744081?mt=8

I'm addicted in tapping the tiles these days cuz every time I want to break my own record and get more COMBOs. Everyone can play this game because it is as easy as you think. I have 10~15 promo code giveaways. Leave your comments on the promo thread and I'll send you one. First come, first served.

Meantime, I hope the one who get a promo code can leave some short comments on iTunes Store and rating for us. Thank you so much!
10-31-2010, 10:55 PM
FREE today!!

Hi,all! How is your Halloween? Free promotion is coming. lol The end date is 11/02/2010, 0:00. In fact, it was the Halloween special offer. After this promotion activity, we are planning to upgrade a new version with game centre and more new features. Go and get one on your iPad soon!!

Last edited by dora_quu; 10-31-2010 at 11:01 PM.