★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: [Free at 1/10 and Price Drop to 0.99 till 7/10] BashBash! (v1.2, Game Center)

09-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Game Impressions

I'm a developer and we released our app <BashBash!> . This is kind of quick react / response game. Price drops to 0.99 for the 1st week! Please Try it!

Button bashing as it is meant to be! "Bash bash!" takes you back to the good old arcade days, when games were still intuitive, simplistic and fun! Featuring 12 mini games, complete the challenges by bashing the three buttons at the right times! Your wits, reflexes, luck -- give all you got to get through the missions and crash our lederboards! Remember, this ain't your ordinary rhythm game! The games are all simple and easy to learn, yet it could be very challenging if you would like to get high scores to beat other "bashers" around the world.

Virtual China town:
- Tired of zombies, goblins and space marines? Get a taste for lion dances, dim sums, curry fish balls and double decker buses! ! Games and levels in were designed with an authentic oriental flavor in mind. hmmmmyummmy!!

Camera Shy No More:
- Be in the game! Take snaps with iPhone's camera and see your buddies appearing in the game. Built-in face detection helps you capture their heads much easier.

Friends-Bashing on Game Center, Facebook, Twitter
- Know where you stand! Share your scores and achievements on social platforms and leaderboards.

here are some screen shots and videos

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

And, we have the Lite version (free) which you can taste our little game before you buy it!

拍拍機BashBash! Lite(Free)
拍拍機BashBash!

Last edited by redsoldier; 10-02-2010 at 10:46 PM. Reason: free period ends and price drop
09-30-2010, 09:52 PM
Thanks Man, this is Awesome the full version is free . Nice find

09-30-2010, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BingoGames View Post
Thanks Man, this is Awesome the full version is free . Nice find
Thanks for trying . Leave me some comments if you like it
09-30-2010, 11:54 PM
this is a crazy game for sure! the subway minigame, i can't understand how to play it at all..
10-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by headcaseGames View Post
this is a crazy game for sure! the subway minigame, i can't understand how to play it at all..
you can see the three color sequencing (red, green, yellow) from left to right. Within the limited time, you tap the virtual colored buttons according to the sequence exactly

for example, if the shown sequence is yellow, red, green
you need to tap the yellow button, then red button, then green button

super easy, isn't it? the challenging part is response and speed

some crazy guy, from seeing the color sequence, interpreting it, planning for the action, then actually doing the action, everything within 0.07s!

the quicker you want to it, the more chance that you may over-react and tap wrongly. Be quick, and be accurate

you can compare your scores for different games with others around the world, then you know how good you can do
10-02-2010, 10:51 PM
promo code and comments

Price drop to 0.99 till 7/10

If you like to test our app and give us comments, we can send you the promo code. Please send message to us or leave your name here. Appreciate for any comments / suggestions.
10-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Strange... I set my language to English, and yet all the menus are still in Chinese.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
10-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Not available in Austrian App Store.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
10-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoldier View Post
Price drop to 0.99 till 7/10

If you like to test our app and give us comments, we can send you the promo code. Please send message to us or leave your name here. Appreciate for any comments / suggestions.
I'll post my review and comments both here and on the app store for a promo code.

Thanks,
Eli
10-03-2010, 03:30 AM
language setting requires restarting app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
Strange... I set my language to English, and yet all the menus are still in Chinese.
the language setting should be effective after re-starting the app. you still face the problem after restarting?