★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Ninja Ultimate is the Featured Free App on AppChronicles.com ***
Stealthy ninja action and RPG elements come together in Ninja Ultimate! Download this enthralling action adventure today to brandish an array of lethal ninja weapons and begin eliminating all enemies that stand in your path through unlimited levels of classic side-scrolling arcade style excitement.

Media Reviews:

I found this game to be super addictive. I liked the graphics and the game play itself was really smooth.
- www.iusethisapp.com

Ninja action along with RPG components are united in this addictive game.
- www.freshapps.com

The graphics are attractive, the game controls smooth, and the game play interesting. What more reasons do you need to play this game?
- www.iphonefootprint.com

The controls run smoothly, and the games pace is spot on.
- www.worldappreview.com

Once a player gets into the game and starts playing, its hard to put down, making it a solid entry into the expanding mobile game industry.
- www.buyipadapps.net

The player has one central goal in Ninja Ultimate, defeat enough enemies within an allotted time at every stage in order to move on to new and more challenging levels. Developed on the principles of side-scrolling action games and interspersed with classic turn-based RPG elements Ninja Ultimate keeps things simple and straight forward. The user moves left and right through an atmospheric two-dimensional environment and relies on well timed attacks and Ninjutsu -- the games array of unique magic spells to banish all who stand their way.

The further your ninja progresses through the game the more experience points they accumulate. This in-game progress and collected experience can be leveraged or used as currency to unlock more powerful short-range and long-range weapons. Experience points also allow a player to buy ninja training sessions that increase their maximum levels of health and mana the power to cast mystic ninja spells.

Ninja Ultimate was developed to provide an exciting and in-depth mobile gaming experience of unlimited scope in order to offer users the opportunity to face new and unique challenges every time they played. Multiple features including weapon and spell upgrades, diverse enemy characters, and the ability to perform combo attacks ensure that this one sword slashing ninja adventure with immense amounts of re-play value. Turn your phone into a silent battleground and learn the ways of the ninja today with Ninja Ultimate!.

App Features:

Unlimited Levels
Progressive weapon upgrades
Progressive spell and upgrades
Combo attack capability
5 unique enemy special ninjas and enemy spells.
Openfeint Leaderboard feature to scores online

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/app/ninja-ultimate-lite/id393068603?mt=8
Quote:
App Features:

• • Unlimited Levels
• • Progressive weapon upgrades
• • Progressive spell and upgrades
• • Combo attack capability
• • 5 unique enemy special ninjas and enemy spells.
• • Openfeint Leaderboard feature to scores online
10-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Anybody tried this yet? Looks pretty sweet, the game I mean.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

10-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Flashbacks of the worst game in the App Store - Twin Blades. Unless someone takes the plunge and says it's a million times better, i wouldn't dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
It is really expensive when you take into account that I spend over 40 a month on games for my iPhone. Get a clue.
10-02-2010, 06:07 PM
I tried the lite and to my surprise, I actually like it. The art is very well done and is hand-drawn. The only thing I didn't like was the controls, which could be fixed in an update. Try the lite, you may be surprised.

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
10-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legowiz View Post
I tried the lite and to my surprise, I actually like it. The art is very well done and is hand-drawn. The only thing I didn't like was the controls, which could be fixed in an update. Try the lite, you may be surprised.
Didn't realize there is a lite. Thanks. I see the controls are quite small and way at the bottom. Hmm. I'll post a review after I try the lite.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-08-2011, 03:53 AM
Now FREE
04-08-2011, 04:07 AM
Game Impressions

Very polished graphics, smooth controls and awesome gameplay. It's so great that i can't afford to miss.

What my life will be like if i don't play games?
04-08-2011, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beto_Machado View Post
Flashbacks of the worst game in the App Store - Twin Blades. Unless someone takes the plunge and says it's a million times better, i wouldn't dare.
Worst Game ? Really ? If you said that, you don't tried Boowie the strong warrior (let me laugh) yeah another creeping french game ! (and I'm french) Happily Mobigame made good games !

So this Ninja Ultimate is free so take a look on it before criticize it !
04-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomaelli View Post
Very polished graphics, smooth controls and awesome gameplay. It's so great that i can't afford to miss.
You probably played a different game ...poor graphics and awful controls make this one unplayable.