★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get Ten Full Zombies Apps For The Price Of One!

Just in time for Halloween comes a horde of zombie apps for one low price! Every app is a full version, just like you'd find on the App Store ... but with the All-In-1 ZombieBox you get all these apps together in ONE Unbeatable Undead Deal!

ZOMBIE INVASION: Defend your town from the undead plague with guns, guns, and more guns! How long can you stem the relentless horde?

DEFCON Z: Blast through blood-soaked streets in this retro zombie arcade game!

DRAW SLASHER: DARK NINJA vs PIRATE MONKEY ZOMBIES: Hack off the heads, hands and legs of Pirate Monkey Zombies invading your peaceful island! Plus ... you're a NINJA!

ZOMBIE SAW: Carve up attacking zombies -- or remove your own infected limbs -- with this handy pocket saw.

ZOMBIE PIZZA: Serve up gruesome pizzas topped with eyeballs and brains while ravenous zombies crash through your kitchen door!

ZOMBIE NOMBIE: Torment a pocket-sized animated zombie head!

APOCALYPSE ZOMBIE FISH: Destroy mindless hordes of Zombie fish with a fist-full of pipe bombs!

ZOMBIE KARTS: Put the pedal to the metal for wacky throwback zombie kart racing thrills!

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE MANUAL: Hundreds of survival tips for surviving the inevitable zombie outbreak!

ZOMBIE WHALE HOLE: The most epic, cute, mean, and downright bizarre app in the All-In-1 ZombieBox ... it's like a moron test for zombies!

With all these brains, guns, blood, bullets, saws, swords, whales, and pizza on offer, there's bound to be something for everyone. You'd have to be a brain dead zombie to pass this up!

The All-In-1 ZombieBox is gruesome and goofy fun for Halloween and every day of the year. Open up your own copy of the All-In-1 ZombieBox today ... if you dare!

goiMot's comments:
I searched for this one, but nothing showed up.

10-01-2010, 07:14 PM
It's definitely available. I bought it this morning (even though I'm one of the contributors!). Of all of them, Zombie Whale was the most pleasant surprise.... it's pretty funny. I definitely like Defcon Z and Zombie Invasion as well.

10-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
I searched for this one, but nothing showed up.
There is some funkiness going on if you are searching for us on an iPad, as the game won't run on iPad until iOS 4.2 becomes available. At that point, your purchase (should) run just fine, either in iPhone resolution or under pixel doubling if you prefer.

If you are searching for us on iPhone, iPod touch, or via the iPhone side of iTunes you should find us just fine.

Happy to answer questions about the ZombieBox ... I'd throw you guys some promo codes but the first batch has to be reserved for press/reviews.

This is our first foray into publishing outside apps and we're curious to see how the market reacts to this themed bundle format. Initial sales have been strong but there is still a long, long way to go.

Paul O'Connor
Appy Entertainment
dev blog: http://www.appygamesblog.com/
twitter: @Appy
10-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Omgosh this looks awesome

Currently playing:Chaos Rings, Final Fantasy 1, Undercroft, and Osmos.
Waiting for: Final Fantasy Tactics and Forgotten Memories.

Last edited by KitKatBar; 10-01-2010 at 10:16 PM.
10-02-2010, 08:18 PM
I already had four of them, but the way I see it, I get six more and can uninstall the four I already have, then have everything in one app. It's a win as far as I can see Thanks!
10-02-2010, 08:23 PM
i think there will be "all in one doodlebox "&"all in one ninjabox" soon
10-03-2010, 01:04 PM
This is actually great. Zombie Pizza/ Nombie are worth it alone.

Invaders Must Die.
10-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Gr8 package

I just love this game package!
The mix between action, humor and pure braindead zombiestuff is perfect.
So far the best buck spend in appstore!
10-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Thanks for all the kind comment ... it would help us greatly if you echoed these comments in your App Store reviews!

Paul O'Connor
Appy Entertainment
dev blog: http://www.appygamesblog.com/
twitter: @Appy
10-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Thought a montage of the 10 apps might be handy. Click the pic for full-size.