★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured in the App Store in :Japan, Canada, US, Mexico
Please take a look at youtube demo video if you do not know how to use a bow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azaso434ojw

The exciting Deer Hunting game is now available on iPhone.
Deer Hunter Bow master makes full use of the high resolution screen and touch control of iPhone/iPod Touch, which gives players both a great impression and an opportunity to enjoy real hunting experience with arrow and bow.

Background:
As a veteran hunter, the fate of the whole tribe is in your hand. You have to find enough food for the long winter. Otherwise, the tribe will be starving. The stout and strong grown-up elk and the boar are best hunting targets. But you must not hurt the does and baby deer by mistake. Watch out for the ferocious bear and buck. Its dangerous once theyre too close to you. If you cant't get the big animals anyway, widgeons and squirrels are your second choice. Will you manage to prepare for the winter with enough food? It all depends on your shooting skills.

Now, lets go hunting!

Features:

- Realistic 3D pictures simulates all the situations in hunting
- Make full use of the touch control of iPhone to simulate arrow shooting operation
- Vivid ambience sounds
- Realistic quarries: elk, buck, baby deer, bear, boar, widgeon and squirrel
- 4 stages and 2 bonus stage
- Many kinds of hitting bonus: critical hit, long-distance shot, jumping shot ...
- Hunter skills: breath control, eagle eye
- OpenFeint rankings and achievement system
- Unlock new weapons: from primal arrow and bow to crossbow

rockifone's comments:
We are sending promo codes

Youtube link | Pop Up

10-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Finally Wohow
Pm Sent

eh

10-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Pm Sent

Thanks very much
10-02-2010, 06:32 AM
PM sent.Thanks

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
10-02-2010, 07:40 AM
I sent a pm as well.
10-02-2010, 11:21 AM
This is the best game I've ever played of bow and arrow hunting!! I don't understand why it's not more popular at this point! Absolutely blows away Bowhunter and it's flat, cardboard targets! These animals animate and run all over the place, jump over logs, and run right towards you sometimes! Graphics are excellent and it has super- realistic bow action. Using two fingers you can nail any animal anywhere on the screen and also pan both ways with the accelerometer as well. Lots of fun! Hard to stop playing! I highly recommend this if you like hunting games!
10-02-2010, 11:25 AM
I sent too.
10-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Too bad its runs very slow on 2g

eh
10-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDRevolution View Post
Too bad its runs very slow on 2g
Sorry to hear that. It runs great on my daughter's 3g and my 4g. Must be the hardware.
10-06-2010, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
This is the best game I've ever played of bow and arrow hunting!! I don't understand why it's not more popular at this point! Absolutely blows away Bowhunter and it's flat, cardboard targets! These animals animate and run all over the place, jump over logs, and run right towards you sometimes! Graphics are excellent and it has super- realistic bow action. Using two fingers you can nail any animal anywhere on the screen and also pan both ways with the accelerometer as well. Lots of fun! Hard to stop playing! I highly recommend this if you like hunting games!
I am happy you love this game, please leave this comment on app store. thanks again.

Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/rockifone
facebook facebook page
Hot game:Throne on Fire