Capcom Arcade

10-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Capcom Arcade

Quote:
Capcom Arcade will be free to download and initially contain four games: Street Fighter II, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Commando, and 1942. The plan is to add at least one new game every month to fill up the arcade, and there are several different ways to go about playing the games contained within. Every day you'll receive a ticket that is good for a limited number of free plays for whatever games you choose. The final number has yet to be finalized, but will likely be between 3 and 5 free plays per day, though the unused ones won't carry over to the next day. If you run out of free plays but would like to continue playing, you can visit a young lady at the cashier counter and buy tokens as in-app purchases. Finally, you can also choose to flat out purchase any of the arcade games for unlimited play.

http://toucharcade.com/2010/10/05/ca...to-the-iphone/

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 10-05-2010 at 07:33 AM. Reason: TA article link, vid
10-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Sounds good! Free play with optional levels of investment and ability to buy the cabinets you like most. Can't wait!

10-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Cool!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-04-2010, 08:49 PM
I'll buy Street Fighter 2 for sure. Then I will delete Street Fighter 4.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
10-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Im sure this is just one big emulator like that never released Genesis Arcade app or whatever.If you did a few modding to this, you could probably replace the roms with whatever you want, depending on what this game system is based on
10-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipadboy View Post
Im sure this is just one big emulator like that never released Genesis Arcade app or whatever.If you did a few modding to this, you could probably replace the roms with whatever you want, depending on what this game system is based on
Highly doubt it. Capcom is not a one platform dev.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Kool. Waitting for it.

Working: Defender of the leaf
Playing:Fruit Ninja,Pro Zombie Soccer,Pocket Frogs
10-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Highly doubt it. Capcom is not a one platform dev.
It might be a MAME bundle.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
10-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
Coming out in early November, will come with four titles for free, with more released every month. They are Street Fighter 2, Ghouls n Ghosts, 1942, and Commando. Each arcade cabinet is shown in a virtual arcade with smiling anime greeters.
Wait wait wait wait, SF2, 1942 for free?? Free? That isn't a typo?
10-05-2010, 02:42 AM
sounds interesting to me.. eagerly waiting for it's release. I am particularly looking forward to play street fighter 2. The best fighting game i have ever played.

Cheers