★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-07-2010, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olliewollie View Post
The thing is, How would multiplayer work. Quickest to finish a random level?
Nah That will be to quick maybe Best of 5 so if you are the quickest to finish 3 levels you will wil.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
10-07-2010, 05:06 AM
Need the ability to skip the skip-scenes.

Sincerely,
Oliver Cooksey

10-07-2010, 06:36 AM
This is bound to be a "top 10 for life" kind of game. That makes me happy.

Invaders Must Die.
10-07-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
This is bound to be a "top 10 for life" kind of game. That makes me happy.
I agree!

Sincerely,
Oliver Cooksey
10-07-2010, 06:51 AM
Having people argue over which game is better, Angry Birds or Cut The Rope, and also having these two games competing for top spot on the App Store... What a horrible, awful, terrible situation for Chillingo to be in...

(Please note, these are all my own opinions. Don't get all over my ass and lambast me for having an opinion different to yours, mmmkay?)
10-07-2010, 07:03 AM
I Think this game is missing the option to scroll to see the rest of the level as most of the time i had to guess were i was going.

App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
10-07-2010, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
I Think this game is missing the option to scroll to see the rest of the level as most of the time i had to guess were i was going.
Pay attention as the level is introduced?

Invaders Must Die.
10-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Pay attention as the level is introduced?
Which Level?

10-07-2010, 07:21 AM
Oh yeh i know understand what you mean, But this feature is needed as you cant see and remember everything when it shows you at the beginning.

10-07-2010, 07:24 AM
The new Angry Birds, although it won't ever be better than Angry Birds in my mind. But a ton of fun!

I'm what you could call a "casual" mobile gamer.