★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Free for a limited time

Rating 8/10 - "We all know sand can be quick, but your mind shall surely be quicker." - theiphoneappreview.com

"Overall, the experience is thrilling, and the game is addictive." - theapplegoogle.com

"The addictive nature and smooth play of this game are features even some of the best dressed apps forget about." - JoeTech.com

"All in all this game offers great graphics, very nice controls and sweet gameplay!" - iViewApps.com

"Sand Slides is really a nice entertainer on my phone to play for a long time." - WhatsMyApp.com

"You wont want to stop playing and even while writing this review my iPhone is on the desk with Sand Slides open." - iPhoneGlance.com

"Sand slides is much more addicting and fun to play than we can explain in a short review. This is an app which is made for any age group, kids will love it, youngsters will enjoy and parents love flicking out their iPhone to play this in their free time." - iPhoneFootPrint.com

"Sand Slides can be played by anyone, at anytime!" - allofmybasearebelongtoyou

"A Hidden gem" - "This game is great, it's good as a quick time killer when you have 5mins, graphics are good there are several levels to keep you challenged, if you are a quick thinker with a good thought process who likes a challenge then get this game.. Brilliant well done would love to see more games like this." - Review by User "Glazgow"

* Over 4 million downloads!
* No. 1 FREE game in Great Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Japan, Hong Kong and Canada
* Top 50 FREE game in the USA
* Also No.1 FREE game in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Finland, Germany, Kuwait, Latvia, Macau, Malaysia, Poland, Poryugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE

Guide the sand into the right coloured chutes, by drawing slide and buckets with your finger, but watch out! You will need to pick up the pace in order to keep on top of the action.

With simple game play rules, Sand Slides is a very unique game that is simple to pick up but will take some time to master.

Featuring:
76 Game Center Achievements
Fantastic Music
Great Visual Effects
Infinite Particles!
Unique Game Play
Butterly Smooth Frame Rates
HD iPad Graphics

Sand Slides brings a refreshing new game play experience that is like no other!

Visit the website for a youtube video showing the game in action!

http://www.sandslides.com

Or simply search for Sand Slides on YouTube for videos of the game.

logikstate's comments:
I would like to introduce the new puzzle game for iPhone called Sand Slides, developed and programmed by myself and a couple of friends.

With simple game play rules, Sand Slides is a very unique game that is simple to pick up but will take some time to master.

Featuring great music and visuals coupled with Logik State's infinite particle engine, Sand Slides brings a refreshing new game play experience that is like no other!

Sand Slides is in the App Store now with a 50% SALE introductory offer.

Screenshots:
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1751.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	23621 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1752.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	23622 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1754.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	23623 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1755.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	23624

Video:

http://sandslides.com/

App Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/sand-slides/id389941080?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Credits:
Programming: Paul Carter
Music: Anthony Putson
Art: Antony Ward
10-05-2010, 08:06 AM
This ... is kind of interesting. There have been virtual sandbox apps for years, but I don't think I've ever seen someone turn it into a game before. This one looks pretty well-done, nice effects, good frame rate. Seems like it's primarily a go-as-long-as-you-can sort of game; are there other game modes, or does it just keep getting faster the longer you go?

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

10-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
This ... is kind of interesting. There have been virtual sandbox apps for years, but I don't think I've ever seen someone turn it into a game before. This one looks pretty well-done, nice effects, good frame rate. Seems like it's primarily a go-as-long-as-you-can sort of game; are there other game modes, or does it just keep getting faster the longer you go?
It is primarily a "go-as-long-as-you-can sort of game" but I have some other gameplay modes planned for updates. The game get's progressivly faster up to a point. It's possible to score into the millions with a bit of practise.
10-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Just been playing this brilliant game
10-05-2010, 09:49 AM
The Doo Wop team worked as testers on this game and couldn't top playing it!

Highly addictive and well worth a look, especially whilst it's on sale.
10-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooWop View Post
The Doo Wop team worked as testers on this game and couldn't top playing it!

Highly addictive and well worth a look, especially whilst it's on sale.
looks great and it's Universal:

10-05-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
I also managed to squeeze it into 16 megs, universal app too...
10-05-2010, 11:05 AM
One thing this game does have is achievements galore via Gamecentre but one thing that is absent disappointingly is online leaderboards
10-05-2010, 11:12 AM
online leaderboards are in the works, don't worry!
10-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logikstate View Post
online leaderboards are in the works, don't worry!
Cool thank you great work and congrats on the release