★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ian Zeman
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fall Guy is an EXCITING new type of reaction game! How far can you fall? One thing is for sure, youll be picking Fall Guy up again and again to find out!

Featuring:

Addictive just one more go game play!
Three modes of play, Classic, Pitfall and Pitfall Extreme
OpenFeint gloabal Leaderboards
OpenFeint Achievements

Fall Guy will be updated regularly with new features and game play improvements so keep checking back!

BeardFace's comments:
Hi Everyone. Please allow me to introduce myself first of all. My name is Ian. I'm a lone developer working on a few projects for the iPhone/iPod touch.

Fall Guy is my first venture into the App Store. Fall Guy a simple pick up and play game, but gets very addictive when you get into it. The basic premise: You help Fall Guy avoid approaching barriers while activating his protective bubbles to pass through the colored platforms. Sounds simple enough but once the game starts speeding up it gets mighty challenging!

If you'd like a fun new game to try out why not give Fall Guy a whirl?

Features include:
  • Three game modes, increasing in difficulty (Classic, Pit Fall and Pit Fall Extreme)
  • OpenFeint integration for Leader boards and achievements

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fall-guy/id394734118?mt=8#
Price: $0.99

If you have any comments at all about the game, good or bad, please do let me know. I will be updating it regularly and any feedback or suggestions would be very much appreciated! Thanks for looking
10-05-2010, 04:14 PM
What? Where's Lee Majors? And Heather Thomas (the real reason for liking the Fall Guy)?

10-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Bought this a few days ago great little game and getting good reviews in the uk app store .
Congrats too the developer
10-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Hey Howlingwolf, thanks mate I really appreciate that I've seen you on the leaderboard, not bad at all!
10-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardFace View Post
Hey Howlingwolf, thanks mate I really appreciate that I've seen you on the leaderboard, not bad at all!
No problem its a great little game only tried the classic so far will try the other 2 when i get a chance
10-05-2010, 05:09 PM
How does it work? Let me guess. The guy in the bubble is falling. You have to guide him through the non-solid part of the barrier and you have to press the button of the same color as the barrier. Close?
10-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Yes sir, thats the basic premise of the game
10-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Love the icon, very amusing!

Invaders Must Die.
10-06-2010, 05:42 AM
Thankyou very much sammysin
10-06-2010, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
What? Where's Lee Majors? And Heather Thomas (the real reason for liking the Fall Guy)?
First thing the subject made me think of too.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko