• Publisher: Sennep
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 12.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: TEN is a brain-tickling board game of tic-tactical-toe.

From the makers of OLO comes TEN, a multi-player board game for iOS. Based on the timeless Tic-Tac-Toe, TEN is a contemporary take on an old classic. Enjoy playing across ten boards, compete online and offline against others or play alone to give those braincells a workout.

Features:
- 1 player
- 2 player
- Turn-based online multi-player
- Invite friends
- Climb up the leaderboard
- Unique generative melodies
- Themes
- Universal

Bronxsta's comments:

http://www.sennep.com/work/ten
--
Here's a helpful site that explains the rules of ultimate tic tac toe.
http://mathwithbaddrawings.com/2013/...e-tic-tac-toe/

Once you get over the learning curve, it has far more depth than you'd think. I'm really enjoying this; if you likes game that favor tactical planning and strategy, you should give TEN a try
01-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Looks great! Is it like Tic Tactics?

01-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Looks great! Is it like Tic Tactics?
It's very much like tic tactics. I like the look of this version better though.
01-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
It's very much like tic tactics. I like the look of this version better though.
I think I like this one better, too. It's even more minimalist and I love how it generates melodies based on your current board.
01-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Pretty cool, yeah, the sound effects are cool.
01-04-2014, 11:52 PM
There's another thing which sets this game apart from Tic Tactics: it has a one-time IAP (0,99$ atm) to unluck everything and no consumable IAPs - love it
01-04-2014, 11:55 PM
This game is so amazing. CPU wrecking me though lol
01-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Because of the game's name - 'Ten' - I initially expected to join 10-in-a-row. But this game actually involves playing multiple games of Tic-Tac-Toe at the same time, with the winner being whoever wins most of the games.
01-05-2014, 02:18 AM
I don't quite get it. Why does the conputer get to play in the same square and we don't?
01-05-2014, 02:29 AM
This game is a lot of fun and beautifully presented. I just wish there was some way to choose an online opponent instead of it always being random. Maybe through Game Center?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I don't quite get it. Why does the conputer get to play in the same square and we don't?
The spot you go in the little grid determines which little grid the opponent gets to go in next. I.e. If you go in the top-right square the opponent must place one in the top-right grid next.