★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: No Brakes Valet

Features:
* parking lots
* fast cars
* definitely a steering wheel

Single player and 2 players on 1 iPad
12-17-2013, 06:46 AM
Just thought I'd start this thread, looks pretty cool

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 12-17-2013 at 07:12 AM.

12-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Some Ouya gameplay

Youtube link | Pop Up

And a write up from Pocket Gamer
Quote:
In this madcap game, you try to park a load of vehicles that have had their brakes cut. So, cars and school buses screech into your lot, and you've got to try and guide them into the different bays before they wind down to a stop.

It gets even more fun in multiplayer, when you can purposely and purposefully crash your car into an opponent's vehicle to shunt it out of a good spot. Or, even better, into the disabled spot so your enemy's left with a huge fine.
Quote:
No Brakes Valet was one of our favourite games of the first crop of titles for the definitely-not-forgotten Android-powered micro-console Ouya.

And now the game is available on the Google Play Store and the App Store, meaning more than a handful of people will get the chance to play this fast-paced parking game.

No Brakes Valet is all about slotting cars into position in a parking lot. Except, all the cars in question have had their brakes cut. Cue hectic smashes and last-second turns as you try to manipulate the vehicles into place.

There's same-screen multiplayer on tablets, too, which mainly involves barging your friends' cars into the wrong places and cackling like a child
12-18-2013, 01:05 AM
I liked this game on the Ouya, might pick it up.
12-19-2013, 12:24 AM
This game is hilarious and surprisingly addictive to play. Enjoying how there'll suddenly be a new type of car to park (played 3 times before the car w/boat trailer appeared.)

With all the games out this week, I keep coming back to this one!!
12-19-2013, 04:04 AM
$2.99? No way. It looks fun, but not $2.99 worth of fun...
12-19-2013, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickX12 View Post
$2.99? No way. It looks fun, but not $2.99 worth of fun...
Every time I see someone say something isn't worth $3, I want to punch a baby seal. Do people read their own words when they say stuff like this? You're aware this has no IAPs, right? It is worth $3...and then some.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-19-2013, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Every time I see someone say something isn't worth $3, I want to punch a baby seal. Do people read their own words when they say stuff like this? You're aware this has no IAPs, right? It is worth $3...and then some.
But don't you realise you could buy half a coffe with that or save it up and buy a sandwich one day
12-19-2013, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
But don't you realise you could buy half a coffe with that or save it up and buy a sandwich one day
This game isn't for me, I don't think, but I've got to agree with the last two comments. Even $5 isn't too much for a game such as this. As long as you are entertained with what you buy, it's worth whatever you pay. And especially when developers put their all into a game, sheesh they have to eat too
12-20-2013, 01:05 PM
Was planning on getting this and just found out that it's from the same developer as Envirobear and Justin Smith's Realistic Summer Sports Simulator. Both those games were awesomely hilarious and hilariously awesome. Can't wait to play this now.