Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-08-2010, 07:45 PM

Had to start the game about 15 times before it run more than one round. Most of the time it crashed in the menu. Rebooted the device but that didn't help much.
But once it ran (don't know why) i was addicted immediately. Bought the DLC even I was pissed because of all the hassle.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:29 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Love it

Zero problems with crashes, both before and after DLC purchase. Simply put it's an amazing game. Do agree that dots going under weapons should be fixed/changed if intentional. All in all a great version 1.0. The people who gave 1 star reviews on iTunes should be slapped and their iPads given to people with a clue.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:59 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisf82 View Post
Zero problems with crashes, both before and after DLC purchase. Simply put it's an amazing game. Do agree that dots going under weapons should be fixed/changed if intentional. All in all a great version 1.0. The people who gave 1 star reviews on iTunes should be slapped and their iPads given to people with a clue.
How lucky you are, this app and StoneShip also a recent release crash a lot, on PC such release would have got flames. For both I didn't rate and expect patiently the fix. At least with Tilt to live I could play anyway but with the very unpleasant risk to have a crash at end of game and a record or achievement not registered.

It's extremely strange that some people don't got a single crash and some many. Is there different models of iPad??? Myself I have many hidden pages of app, is it the cause? I don't see any other difference. Ha yes another possible difference I also have Tilt to Live iphone installed.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:14 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisf82 View Post
No problems with crashes here too, but as i wrote in an earlier post, it's quite difficult for the devs to understand where the real problem with all these reported issues is, cause a lot of people got crashes and things like that and at the same time a lot of other report absolutely no problem.
Really, i'm asking myself where the problems could be.
I didn't rate the game yet, but giving 1 star it seems to me very unfair.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:19 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprone View Post
No problems with crashes here too, but as i wrote in an earlier post, it's quite difficult for the devs to understand where the real problem with all these reported issues is, cause a lot of people got crashes and things like that and at the same time a lot of other report absolutely no problem.
Really, i'm asking myself where the problems could be.
I didn't rate the game yet, but giving 1 star it seems to me very unfair.
Have you Tilt to live iphone installed? Have you many hidden pages of app? Have you changed default preferences? Have you open the account for online scores? I'm not a dev I'm searching to reach the same state that the lucky one like you.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:25 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qordobo View Post
Have you Tilt to live iphone installed? Have you many hidden pages of app? Have you changed default preferences? Have you open the account for online scores? I'm not a dev I'm searching to reach the same state that the lucky one like you.
In order:

1) No, i had it but not now.
2) No hidden pages.
3) Honestly i don't remember if i changed preferences.
4) I opened the account, you mean the Agon right?
Hope this can help you even a little.
Personally, could i suggest to delete the app e redownload or reinstall it? Sometimes this resolves many issues like these
Old 10-09-2010, 05:36 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprone View Post
In order:

1) No, i had it but not now.
2) No hidden pages.
3) Honestly i don't remember if i changed preferences.
4) I opened the account, you mean the Agon right?
Hope this can help you even a little.
Personally, could i suggest to delete the app e redownload or reinstall it? Sometimes this resolves many issues like these
Mmm I could try point 1 and delete the iphone version but for point 2 it's a constant nightmare, cleaning that will take me weeks. Yes I mean Agon.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:20 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

@Onemanleft what really needs to be fixed is the power ups and orbs hiding the dots.

They need to turn transparent when the dots are hiding behind them. It is a sad way to die when the tricky little bastards are hiding behind a power up. Unless it was intentional for the dots to be able to hide like that. If thats the case then that is just evil.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynicalone View Post
@Onemanleft what really needs to be fixed is the power ups and orbs hiding the dots.

They need to turn transparent when the dots are hiding behind them. It is a sad way to die when the tricky little bastards are hiding behind a power up. Unless it was intentional for the dots to be able to hide like that. If thats the case then that is just evil.
Yeah the power ups should be transparent or beneath the dots.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:02 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Agon also need big fixing, my connexion is fine and it constantly close its connection then lost data already downloaded then if I try ask to reconnect it's the same repetition over and over.

Either there's a huge problems with servers either the implementation is wrong or both.