★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience your own interactive Numb3rs adventure! Play with characters from the hit Emmy-nominated series from CBS and delve into it all- on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
As a new FBI consultant tasked with the feat of bringing down a large criminal network operating in L.A., youll work alongside Numb3rs characters including Charlie and Don Eppes. Prepare to face a unique blend of action and smarts, with an array of exciting puzzles and action-packed mini-games to solve!

Features
- ALL YOUR FAVORITE NUMB3RS CHARACTERS
Interact with Charlie Eppes, Don Eppes, Amita Ramanujan and Larry Fleinhardt while solving the case.
- TIME-BASED PUZZLES AND DEDUCTION
Step into the shoes of a math genius, where equations are your weapon. Solve incoming equations before they reach the "Error Zone" so you can find the bad guys!
- AN ARRAY OF ACTION-PACKED MINI-GAMES
Sometimes you have to take action -- partake in car-chases, defuse bombs, interrogate suspects and more.
- AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPAD, AND IPOD TOUCH
The iPad version offers specially optimized high-resolution graphics!
- CRYSTAL LEADERBOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Share scores and achievements with others around the world and brag about your accomplishments!
- DIFFICULTY LEVELS FOR EVERY PLAYER
Easy, Normal and Genius Modes.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

[/CENTER]

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/numb3rs-the-game-lite/id399409662?mt=8
10-06-2010, 05:12 AM
The tv show? Lol it woulda been a good idea to make this game "before" it got canceled. If it has nothing to do with the show forget I said anything (info is processing so yeh)

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!
10-06-2010, 05:18 AM
It is from the tv show :
Experience your own interactive Numb3rs adventure! Play with characters from the hit Emmy-nominated series from CBS and delve into it all- on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
10-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
It is from the tv show :
Experience your own interactive Numb3rs adventure! Play with characters from the hit Emmy-nominated series from CBS and delve into it all- on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Ya, its pretty weird that they released this AFTER the show ended. I guess the licensing fee was cheap enough. This doesn't look really good though.
10-06-2010, 11:08 PM
10-30-2010, 04:39 PM