★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Set in modern-day Tokyo, a giant Happy Cat has travelled back in time from the year 2336 AD, where everything is just too happy, to bring happiness and destruction to the citys inhabitants!

PRESS REVIEWS

It's hard not to enjoy this title and is definitely a must-try experience. [5/5] - App Spy

Meow Meow Happy Fight is absolutely stunning, an instant buy in our book [5/5] - MobileTechReview

The game is just too darn fun! [4/5] - 148Apps

Attractive presentation, striking visuals and playability through the roof. [8/10] - AppTilt

One of the happiest games in the App Store [4/5] - AppSmile

The gameplay is fast-paced, the AI is very good, and the style is absurd. It really is a lot of fun. - Touch Arcade

The professional character design, stunning backgrounds and attractive Japanese music all add to the games appeal - Appmodo

The game is packed with visual stimuli, you haven't seen anything quite like this on the App Store - GameZebo

You cant really go wrong with this one, an easy recommendation - Games Uncovered

A solid dual stick shooter with a unique cute style - App Advice

WIN YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
An all new style of dual-stick shooter, Meow Meow Happy Fight puts you up against a series of contestants to battle it out in the dazzling neon settings of Tokyo. With a massive 30 action-packed levels, 20 characters to unlock, 15 super power-ups and, of course, 1 giant Happy Cat, this game really takes the dual-stick shooter to the next level!

POWER-UPS GALORE
As you progress through epic battles you will unlock some awesome power-ups which need to be mastered in order to succeed. Just being quick with your thumbs will not be enough, tactics and quick thinking will be put to the test!

A WEALTH OF CHARACTERS
No less than 20 highly individual characters, each with their own skills and traits can be unlocked. Using Happy Points earned during the game, you can choose which characters to spend points on to unlock and master.

FEATURES
30 action-packed levels
15 power-ups (including Quad Damage, Invisibility, Super Speed, special weapons and more)
20 different characters to choose from
Easy to follow tutorial to get you started
OpenFeint integration for high scores, achievements and more
Game progress is auto-saved as you play
High quality audio tracks and sound effects
iPod music library access
Classic dual-stick controls plus
Auto-Aim option for beginners

NOTE TO USERS
If you are finding the game too difficult to begin with, please try turning on AUTO-AIM mode in the Options menu. Also dont forget you can upgrade to more powerful characters by spending the Happy Points youve earned in battles.

CHARACTER SYNCING
You need version 1.2 or later on both devices in order to sync your unlocked characters. If after first login they dont automatically sync, you may need to log out of your OpenFeint account, and then log back in again.

------------------------------------
FOLLOW US
Facebook: facebook.com/BigPixelStudios
Twitter: @BigPixelStudios
------------------------------------

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Display Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

08-04-2010, 05:11 AM
Love the art style, not sure about gameplay though...

08-04-2010, 05:36 AM
Yaay!
08-04-2010, 05:49 AM
Yay! and yay! again.
08-04-2010, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
So...why does Catball have 6 legs? I really don't believe those are legs.
The Big Happy Cat from the future likes to keep an eye on these forums, and he asked me to post this reply to Medianotzu's question here (as the "upcoming" thread is now closed).

"All cats have 6 legs, although your current leg counting techniques in this time period don't allow you to count the 5th and 6th leg. (This is also the reason why cats always land on their feet, because cats have 6 legs there are always at least 2 available to land on). Future developments in 6 dimensional feline limb theory will finally reveal the true number of legs, and hence all future cats past this date of discovery will have the 6 legs which you are currently unable to observe. As rightly stated by forum member "LordGek", future cat evolution will favour rounder bouncier cats thus reducing the size and need for legs. - The Big Happy Cat From The Future"

I hope that clears things up.

Last edited by Big Pixel; 08-04-2010 at 06:10 AM.
08-04-2010, 06:01 AM
Is there some kind of survival mode?

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
08-04-2010, 06:22 AM
Darn it, have to wait like 19 hours! Anxiously waiting...

Username on every gaming network I'm on: kaboom132. I have tested 21 games. Will test your game if you wish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I think I was high when I typed that. My apologies.
08-04-2010, 08:23 AM
trailer/teaser

Youtube link | Pop Up

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
08-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznriceboi13 View Post
trailer/teaser
YouTube: video