Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-08-2010, 01:34 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

It's a cool game I like the auto aim option. I wonder why its title doesn't quote it as the sale it is.

Not doing it penalize dev doing a fair choice with a sale at release instead of releasing at higher price, let few extreme fan rush on the game and some hours after make the sale release.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:57 PM
iPhone 3G

I loved the iphone version so this was a nobrainer.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmonkey101 View Post
i loved the iphone version so this was a nobrainer.
1+
Old 10-09-2010, 08:38 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

bought it as well
Old 10-09-2010, 09:32 AM

This game is too fun! Really love the overall theme and character designs.

At first, it was a bit difficult, need to get used to the control, and the starting characters are not powerful enough, so you may keep losing. But you just have to endure and keep on playing, by using a little bit of strategy and some luck, you will earn points and slowly accumulate enough to buy more powerful characters.

I recommend buying the custom character and slowly upgrade the power. Once you reached maximum for all powers (6 bars each for fire power, speed and armor), you will be invincible (well, almost) and find yourself breezing through the remaining levels!

I already completed Arcade mode and at level 10 for Happy mode. Even if you completed all levels, you can still go back and try to unlock achievements. For me, I will replay to earn more points to buy the remaining characters. Can't wait to play as the Magazine.

The only problem I face is the game frequently quit to the iPad home screen, usually after I finished a level, just before I select the next level, but never, luckily, during a game. Even if it suddenly quits, the points you earned before are saved, so nothing is lost. Hope this will be fix in the next update.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:11 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Hi AirGear

Thanks for the comments, and if you have time a nice review on the App Store would be a great help

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGear View Post

The only problem I face is the game frequently quit to the iPad home screen, usually after I finished a level, just before I select the next level, but never, luckily, during a game. Even if it suddenly quits, the points you earned before are saved, so nothing is lost. Hope this will be fix in the next update.
Regarding the quit to home screen you have experienced, it is likely running out of memory (the game uses a LOT of textures for the graphics which even pushes the iPad to the limit). We thought we'd got it down to a level where it was safe, but it might still be very close to the edge. Could you let me know what version of iOS you are running?

EDIT: Also, it can be a good idea to reboot your device every so often, especially before playing a game which pushes the device graphically. I know a lot of people very rarely reboot iPads, they just put them to sleep and wake back up again.

Thanks

Last edited by Big Pixel; 10-09-2010 at 11:22 AM..
Old 10-13-2010, 06:52 AM

I love this game, I can write a review later on my local iTunes Store where I bought this game, but can't on the US store.

I'm running iOS 3.2.2 on a non-jailbreak iPad. It's not really a deal-breaking issue, quite a number of apps crash all the time. Like I said, it doesn't quit in the middle of a game is fine for me.

I do restart my iPad frequently. But I didn't immediately reboot the last time after the frequent quits, so it may help. We all know that Apple doesn't ship enough RAM for the iPad. I guess we just have to deal with the not-enough-memory issue.

Anyway, will look forward to new updates (I hope there are) and more games from Big Pixel. Thanks.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:16 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Meow Meow HD is featured in New & Noteworty in the US store this week

If any of the TA Meow Meow Fans are enjoying the game, but haven't left an App Store review yet, now would be a great time to do it

Thanks
Old 10-15-2010, 09:33 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

It's an interesting game - It's addictive even though I really can't get used to the controls yet.

The auto aim I've just found out how to use definitely helps a lot. Art is very crisp and the colour pallet is good.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:58 PM
iPad

What's New in Version 1.2.1
Quote:
• Multitasking support for iOS 4.2
• Game Center support for iOS 4.2
• Memory usage optimised