★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is a full on war, get rid of the silly bunnies plaguing your lands!

To defend his homeland, the Scarecrow hero uses his enchanted carrot staff, summoning towers, and casting magic spells, to get rid of the never ending stream of silly bunnies.

Features:
+ 9 towers with unique offensive abilities
+ Each tower is upgradeable 3 times. When fully upgraded, the towers have special abilities: freeze enemies, double damage, multi shot, etc.
+ Cute little bunnies that you can't help to kill them!
+ 6 types of land bunnies, and 3 types of flying bunnies
+ 3 types of boss bunnies, each with unique abilities.
+ 7 levels, 3 difficulty settings, 2 different game modes
+ Player controlled hero the scarecrow. Draw path on screen to move hero, as he automatically attacks any enemies in range
+ Eight types of hero skills to learn, as each level is completed, you may continually upgrade your hero skills.
10-06-2010, 08:32 AM
Tower Defense! Really nice graphics from the screenshot and waiting for a video.

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam

10-06-2010, 09:26 AM
This sounds good enough, graphics are cute, hero with abilities is unique and price seems more than reasonable. I gonna get this.

Verry cool tower design btw.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-06-2010 at 09:29 AM.
10-06-2010, 10:38 AM
as a fan of TD, i had to buy this. it is actually pretty good. better than some of the more recent TD releases. recommended. sorry, i am not much of a reviewer

...signature!
10-06-2010, 11:36 AM
This needs an iPad release.
10-06-2010, 08:19 PM
I tried it out, and I would have to say its just fair. The graphics are just ok, the gameplay is a bit sluggish and the animations are so-so.

It's much better then the terrible TDs, but not nearly as good as the great ones. I gave it three stars on iTunes.
10-09-2010, 03:08 PM
Customer Reviews

Immensely fun & cute - ★★★★★

by Cloudcastles - Version 1.0.0 - 07 October 2010

I'm a big fan of TD games, and this one ranks among the best. From 3 basic towers, you can upgrade them to several more advanced towers to make a total of 9 different tower types. The graphics and animations are both excellent and cute. And perhaps best of all is the hero, which you can move around to attack enemies, and whose skills you can upgrade. As good as this already is though, I would love to see more heroes and towers in a future update. Another feature I'd like is a button to hide the tower menu.

Very Good - ★★★★★

by Free-dog - Version 1.0.0 - 07 October 2010

I've never heard of this dev before but this is a pretty solid TD game. Well polished and fun to play. I own almost every TD game in the store and am a big fan of the genre, the quality level of this one is good compared to most of the others. Well made game.

Truly Addictive - ★★★★★

by MM_GG - Version 1.0.0 - 06 October 2010

This is the first app that I've purchased that is actually addictive and amazing a lot of fun to play!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!

Its ok, and its only 99 cents, but there are better games out there in the same genre - ★★★

by MrMLK - Version 1.0.0 - 06 October 2010

Its obvious that the deveoloper put a lot of work into this, but its just fair. THe graphics are ok, the animations are ok. Very limited number of towers, the game is a bit sluggish. Nothing about it stands out. Its an OK TD game. Better then the terrible ones, but not nearly as good as the great ones.

WOW! Buy it now! Best .99 you'll ever spend! - ★★★★★

by elmergluehoof - Version 1.0.0 - 06 October 2010

Just to add my 2 cents: I have played all the TD games here and after finishing the first wave of 50 rabbots, this TD GAME IS THE BEST TO COME OUT in the last 8 months, if not ever!! First class animated graphics...Wide array of towers...Multiple tower upgrade possibility...VERY, VERY humorous...plus a great new twist! You won't find this much quality, replay-ability, and FUN anywhere else on the App Store! Plus, it's only .99! What R U waiting for? Enough already, just buy it!!!!!!!

Cute Polished TD Game - ★★★★★

by niezam - Version 1.0.0 - 06 October 2010

Cute plants theme TD game with nice polished graphics. The hero, Scarecrow also make this game unique - Moveable hero around the map by drawing path(line drawing) and upgradeable hero skills(Blizzard, Mirror Image and more). Each tower is upgradeable into 3 different type of new advanced tower, and for each advanced tower also is upgradeable. Great game, a lot of potential - add more hero, abilities, tower and map. Great price.

Awesome TD - ★★★★★

by Gothim99 - Version 1.0.0 - 06 October 2010

This is even better then FieldRunners. And it's only .99cents Get it! I'm a huge TD fan!
10-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Thanks!!!!

You are right man!!!

Thanks for your support!!!!
10-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbelee View Post
I have played all the TD games here and after finishing the first wave of 50 rabbots, this TD GAME IS THE BEST TO COME OUT in the last 8 months, if not ever!! First class animated graphics...Wide array of towers...Multiple tower upgrade possibility...VERY, VERY humorous...plus a great new twist! You won't find this much quality, replay-ability, and FUN anywhere else on the App Store! Plus, it's only .99! What R U waiting for? Enough already, just buy it!!!!!!!
Without accusing you of anything specifically, I will say that most people here tend to frown on developers creating shill acounts to hype their own games.

In addition, I know of no example of a case when someone chose to post an over the top review as their first posting on TA and didn't turn out to be the developer or the developer's brother or a close friend.

Finally, there are already a number of suspicious reviews on iTunes for this game. It has been my obervation that developers who resort in tricking people into buying their game tend to get more bad reviews when people realize that they have been suckered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaozeng View Post
You are right man!!!

Thanks for your support!!!!
Also you might want to wait a bit between postings, as it looks suspicious having you post so shortly after the suspicious one.
10-09-2010, 08:56 PM
lol, I bought the game once I saw this thread and invited the dev, chaozeng here to TA via OpenFeint IM

Good luck for a good game.

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam