★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mr.Smith "SmithBuster" game mode sneak peak

03-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Mr.Smith "SmithBuster" game mode sneak peak

Hi all, i'm here to show a little preview of the soon to be released update of Mr. Smith. The update will bring 2 more games to unlock, Ragdoll physics in some play modes, and new ways to hit Mr.Smith. (Much more ragdoll physics will be introduced in the future...)
Here is a video preview of one of the 2 new games : Smith Buster, race against the clock in a quite big 3D town to run over Mr. Smith (sot of "Crazy Taxi" gameplay).

Youtube link | Pop Up

- sorry for the video quality but i had to use a really crappy camera.......
03-12-2009, 10:12 AM
this game is getting BIGGER and BIGGER lol.

03-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Some friends pointed out that maybe the blood on the screen is a little bit too much.... So i'm asking this great community what you think about it???
03-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPepper View Post
Some friends pointed out that maybe the blood on the screen is a little bit too much.... So i'm asking this great community what you think about it???
HOLY FARKING SH!T!!!!!!

you're fast becoming Pocket God Devs status to me!!! GODLY!!!

how do you guys push out updates like these and not charge

anyway, the only caution i have is the RED blood splatter on screen as apple is prone to rejecting these. ZOMBIE MANGLE was sent into apple graveyard because it has blood splatters.

although they're either more linient now or the devs just got lucky but gi joyride features RED blood splatter now.

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **
03-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Looks good but the blood on the screen seems over the top.

Also maybe putting in a choice of 3 cars would be cool, otherwise great idea for Mr. Smith!
03-12-2009, 10:41 AM
i like the blood in it.
they sell sweeney todd (movie, but not tim burton's one) or saw V in app store and don't want to sell this?
they sell ifart, ivomit and not this one?
they sell 50 cent albums about get rich and die tryin' but not this?

and i understand driving and killing nazis in gijoyride is ok, but mr. smith not?

strange.
03-12-2009, 10:51 AM
^^ well apple is soo touchy and non transparent so you never know what'd they do. they rejected tweetie the other day for some censored word on twitter's db anyway

**GO LAKERS **
03-12-2009, 10:58 AM
I actually really don't know what to do... If i submit it and get's rejected quite a lot of time (1 or 2 weeks) would pass before you could have a "revisited" update to download....
Maybe the best thing is to take it out. If only apple was a little bit more clear for this kind of things.................
03-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Quote:
I actually really don't know what to do... If i submit it and get's rejected quite a lot of time (1 or 2 weeks) would pass before you could have a "revisited" update to download....
Maybe the best thing is to take it out. If only apple was a little bit more clear for this kind of things.................
huwaaa.. but i really like it. i don't know what to tell you either

part of me want to say take the risk

**GO LAKERS **
03-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Payback has splatters of blood on the ground, so I suggest put the blood on the road