★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: EASY Inc.
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 46.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Wonder secret weapons "UFO" and spaceship developed by the Nazi scientists during the World War II Then Nazi spaceships are sent to the "dark side" of the Moon to establish a military base. Their plan is to build a powerful fleet and return to conquer the Earth. Now commander! Lead your panzer army to destory them.

In this realtime strategy game, you control units such as armoured car, many kinds of tanks, bomber, landmine, artillery,anti-tank gun. Crush your opponents with clever tactics and do not allow setbacks happen because enemies will become more and more stronger. In order to win, you must collect points to upgrade your units(econmic, base, tank's speed, tank's fire power, ...)collect air-dropped material as much as possible, produce units to destory your enemies and conquer your enemy's base. Many Classic Panzer Tanks(Tiger Panther T-34 M4A1 M26) and famous battle scenes in game.

- Choose 3 camps:American,German,or Soviet.
- 27 types of panzer units.
- 48 missions.
- upgrade system(15 parts).
- 9 military music as bgm.
- many air-dropped materials for scramble.
10-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Shooting Nazies? This should be fun!

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -

10-07-2010, 06:48 PM
any gameplay footage?
10-09-2010, 04:11 AM
tank war?

great graphic I will try
10-12-2010, 03:05 PM
Bought this last night and played a few levels.

Plays like Crystal War or (I guess) the other 2d rts games. The main difference is you've got 4 planes to place units on. Money builds up over time and power ups/extra money/heals etc get's parachuted in then can be grabbed by a unit on the right plane.

Bases at either end that have to be destroyed as per most of the other games like it. At the end of a level you can buy upgrades such as firepower, armour, base hitpoints etc. 3 sides you can play as over a few different levels.

Graphics are nice, but it's missing some key information, with no HP displayed on the units as far as I can tell, and no visual queues on damage, you can't really queue units to reinforce.

Will play some more tonight, but at the moment I'd rate it below Crystal War but not terrible at the moment.
10-15-2010, 05:59 AM
I've bought it Yeah that sounds good. But there are aot of tanks to choose from. Maybe in the permission screen, have there be a catalog of weapons available for the map. Then have the player choose which ones would be available from the drop down menu? The rest can be cycled through to.
12-20-2010, 07:24 AM
Now FREE for the first time and I don't know for how long! So grab it soon.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)