★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Brandwidth
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 70.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Take a walk through a magical pop-up storybook, testing your visual awareness skills against the clock. This beautifully illustrated game will keep you addicted for hours as you spin the objects to complete the increasingly challenging levels contained within each chapter.

Headspin: Storybook brings two great concepts to life, spot the difference and the much loved pop-up book, weaving them together with a magical narrative.

Youre getting a simple, sophisticated experience that serves as one of the best examples of presentation for an iOS game.

Headspin features exemplary graphics to go with its charming gameplay.

[gamesuncovered.com]

The book looks amazing whether youre on the iPad or a retina display iPhone or iPod Touch

Headspin: Storybook is an excellent app that is truly groundbreaking. Its amazing flipping through the pop up pages, and enjoying the fine detail in every aspect of the app. Then there is a very deluxe and challenging gameplay mechanic included as well.

For only $0.99 Headspin: Storybook is a should buy that is a wonderful and enjoyable app for all ages. Plus its universal for all iDevices.

[appadvice.com]

We are already taking your feedback on board. The most recent update makes a few tweaks to enhance your enjoyment of Headspin: Storybook even further and to add support for iPhone 3G and iPod touch 3G owners.

sammysin's comments:

New and Noteworthy for the week. Get on this, I know I have.
10-07-2010, 05:34 PM
[appinfo=all] with description please

eh

10-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDRevolution View Post
[appinfo=all] with description please
Did it before I saw your post. This is my first time doing it, so it's a learning curve.

Invaders Must Die.
10-07-2010, 05:37 PM
i love the art
pretty big size maybe means lot of stage
so ill get it soon

eh
10-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Picked this up a few days ago good little game
10-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Amazing art, just like another game whose name I can't remember.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-09-2010, 12:29 PM
No one at all playing this?

Invaders Must Die.
10-09-2010, 12:44 PM
I played this online for free. The artwork and animation are truly something to appreciate. However, I found the gameplay a bit short-lived. Additionally, if you make a mistake deeper into the level, you have to replay all the previous stages in order to restart the one you couldn't complete in time. Additionally, in a game like this, the devil is in the details. I had some challenging moments viewing a granular level of detail with a screen resolution of 1366 x 768. I didn't pull the trigger on this purchase because I'm not sure how the smaller details will translate onto the smaller screen much less impact overall gameplay on my iTouch.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 10-09-2010 at 12:51 PM.
10-11-2010, 02:09 AM
Intrigued by this title...there is something I do not understand though.
Is there an actual story to follow? (Online I didn't find it...at least up to level 18).

Many thanks.
10-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Just picked this up and it is really well done.