★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Wode Mobile
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 14.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: A fantastic 3D pixel puzzle game!!!
The 2D pixels are lost in a 3D space! Just touch and move them to recreate a whole image.
The game has 2 modes: FreeMode and TimeMode.
FreeMode: No time limit or target, just enjoy yourself.
TimeMode: Clear levels as more as possible in limited time. Challenge yourself!
More than 300 levels are waiting for you.
LostPixels is openfeint enabled.
Try it and compete with your friends!

Web:
wodemobile.com

Follow us:
twitter.com/wodemobile
facebook.com/WodeMobileInc

More Games:
Block Shooter HD
Shadow Runner HD

wode_mobile's comments:
To celebrate Christmas, LostPixels HD is free for a limited time! Get it while it's hot! And enjoy it!

LostPixels could be regarded as a composite picture game as well as a puzzle game in terms of the app type. This gameplay is unique. Players have to gather a great quantity of pixels to generate a graphic like the sample in the top left corner. Of course, its not as much complicated as we though. All those separate pixels are actually a group, as long as one of them is dragged; the rest will rotate as well.

Ingenious point of this game is that those colored pixels are completely stereoscopic. And they have steady distance between each other. Players have to rotate those pixels to a particular location where the sample graphic could be formed. Sometimes players may encounter some thorny graphics which could be rotated to an inverse graphic. Its a failure unless you set the right graphic.

This game has two modes. One mode is the Free Mode, the relaxed one, no pressure. Players can clear the level just by figuring out the graphic. While the other mode is a little bit difficult and challenging. Players have to figure out the graphics in limited time then you can clear the level. The background music styles of the two modes are different. Free Mode has a gentle rhythm, while Time Mode has a kind of fast tempo Turkish March, which giving players excitement.
If you fell a little dizzy but still couldnt figure out the graphic, we provide a Tip function for you. (There is a cartoon star in the lower left corner.) You just drag the star to the center of the screen; the sample graphic will come out.

Anyway, the picture, the gameplay, and the creativity of LostPixels are very original; especially the whole gameplay gives you a high spatial impression. And the distance between pixels is presented very precisely. Therefore, this game gives you not only entertainment but also a training of your spatial thinking. Plus, there are more than 300 levels waiting for you to challenge. And the greatest thing is during the gameplay you even cant find a same graphic! Its really awsome!
In a word, LostPixels is a great 3D puzzle game, having the most original creativity, particular gameplay, and high spatial impression.

Web:
wodemobile.com

Follow us:
twitter.com/wodemobile
facebook.com/pages/WodeMobileInc

More Games:
Shadow RunnerLostPixels
09-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Love the look, is the gameplay like eboy fixpix?

09-29-2010, 11:11 PM
I bought this for the iPhone from a recommendation from SongBird. It is pretty fun. Probably really nice on the iPad, although you have to tilt things around to get the picture to come into focus.

Needs to get moved to the iPad forum though...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
09-29-2010, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I bought this for the iPhone from a recommendation from SongBird. It is pretty fun. Probably really nice on the iPad, although you have to tilt things around to get the picture to come into focus.

Needs to get moved to the iPad forum though...
Thanks a lot! Actually, after we finished the HD version, we also found that the gameplay is much better than on the iphone. Supringly, but it's ture.
10-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Congrats! LostPixels HD featured in New & Noteworthy

Congrats! LostPixels HD featrued in New & Noteworthy.

Last edited by wode_mobile; 10-13-2010 at 09:54 PM.
10-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Congrats! This is a neat game. I only have the iPod Touch version, but found it entertaining. This would be great on the iPad!

iPod Touch 2G and NOW iPad!! =)
Now Playing: Let's Create! Pottery HD & The Treasures of Montezuma HD =)
$400 worth of iTunes GCs, in honor of Com2us' Slice It!
10-10-2010, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoderlye View Post
Congrats! This is a neat game. I only have the iPod Touch version, but found it entertaining. This would be great on the iPad!

Thanks a lot!

Actually, after we finished the HD version, we also found that the gameplay is much better than on the iphone.
10-11-2010, 12:35 AM
My litter sister totally loves this game. But it seems like pretty easy, are there any challenging levels?
10-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Nice game, reminds me of Coign of Vantage.
10-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeCat View Post
Nice game, reminds me of Coign of Vantage.
Thanks! Hope you enjoy it! And the HD version is definitely brilliant!