★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Beansprites LLC
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Zombie Physics is a freakishly fun, Physics Puzzler Game where the goal is to save all your Zombies by landing them safely on the platforms!

Eliminate blocks strategically, and timely in order to get your Zombie to Safety!

Stategy, Timing, and a little Luck are all involved in this realistic Physics Puzzler!

Over 60 levels of play with more updates to come, fun for the entire family, and a great gift for Halloween!

Enjoy the cool Soundtrack, and ambience while you try to beat all levels!

If you one level is too frustrating, you can always come back to it later and skip levels!

4 Different Worlds, with 60 levels total, this game will have you on the edge of your seat!

butterbean21's comments:

Fun Physics puzzler with zombie characters! Over 60 levels with more updates and levels to come!

We're also giving away free promos, so grab one while you can!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=69309
10-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Any promo codes?

Is the dev going to post some promo codes?!?
10-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedogg213 View Post
Is the dev going to post some promo codes?!?
This is so sad I won't even post a facepalm pic. Just know I'm giving you an actual one.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
This is so sad I won't even post a facepalm pic. Just know I'm giving you an actual one.
*DJ uses his facepalm of doom move on natedoggggggg*

Invaders Must Die.
10-20-2010, 11:23 AM

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam