★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MoStar
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: ####Weekend Limited Time Special!!ONLY $0.99####
Game Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pd0Pc_mlIY

Game Features
===Rescue the aliens with a finger===
Cute aliens are being pursued by Dr. Evil. You only need use your finger to guide them to escape capture and board the UFO to flee. Its simply ,fun, and really a good choice to kill time for everyone.

===Childlike game atmosphere===
Colorful pictures and pleasant music create a playful game atmosphere. Both grow-ups and children can easily enter the fantasy world and get fun from the game.

===Easy control but changeable game process===
The game rule is very simply. Just use the finger to draw track which helps the aliens to escape from Dr. Evil. You can get scores after the aliens get on the UFO.
10 kinds of aliens have different abilities and different characteristics. They need your flexible conduct to make best use of their advantages and bypass their disadvantages. Go to find how to get high scores during gaming.

===Challenge the highest scores, compete with players around the world!===
Online worldwide leaderboard with Openfeint. Upload your score, compete with other players.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

10-09-2010, 01:53 AM
AlienPanic Lauch Special!! 50% off!!

Appstore Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alienpanic/id395880893?mt=8
Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHuQ0CsMHHM

Follow us:
Twitter:http://twitter.com/MostarGame
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mo-sta...19022268145462

Rescue the aliens with a finger
Cute aliens are being pursued by Dr. Evil. You only need use your finger to guide them to escape capture and board the UFO to flee. It’s simply ,fun, and really a good choice to kill time for everyone.

Childlike game atmosphere
Colorful pictures and pleasant music create a playful game atmosphere. Both grow-ups and children can easily enter the fantasy world and get fun from the game.

Easy control but changeable game process
The game rule is very simply. Just use the finger to draw track which helps the aliens to escape from Dr. Evil. You can get scores after the aliens get on the UFO.
10 kinds of aliens have different abilities and different characteristics. They need your flexible conduct to make best use of their advantages and bypass their disadvantages. Go to find how to get high scores during gaming.

Challenge the highest scores, compete with players around the world!
Online worldwide leaderboard with Openfeint. Upload your score, compete with other players.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1_cr.png
Views:	1
Size:	366.3 KB
ID:	23941   Click image for larger version

Name:	2_cr.png
Size:	283.2 KB
ID:	23942   Click image for larger version

Name:	3_cr.png
Size:	375.9 KB
ID:	23943  

Click image for larger version

Name:	4_cr.png
Size:	276.4 KB
ID:	23944   Click image for larger version

Name:	5_cr.png
Size:	350.0 KB
ID:	23945  

10-09-2010, 04:19 AM
AlienPanic ($0.99 - Launch Price)

Anyone tried?

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 10-09-2010 at 01:26 PM. Reason: removed appinfo
10-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Alien Panic

I caved in and it is pretty cute and basic...but kind of original for line drawing fun.

Draw lines from aliens to get into the little beam up area of the UFO. If evil scientist touches you you'll turn all black, start dying and be stuck in place until another one of your aliens tags you (thus saving you) or you finally die. You have no lives in the game, per se, but sort of an energy timer thingy. The energy is continuously slipping away with every alien beamed up adding to this energy and every alien killed taking a big chunk of the energy away. Once the energy is gone the game is over. The UFO flies off occasionally leaving all of your folk scrambling around playing keep away from the scientist until they warp back in to a new spot. Also after every so many captures you go up a level which seems to mean a bigger variety of aliens to guide, the energy seems to count down quicker, and the beam up area gets smaller. I once went into "Fever Mode" which, if I saw it right, made all of my aliens bigger (not sure if that is a good or a bad thing as bigger means you move quicker across the screen as a larger dude but are also much easier for the scientist to tag). I can only hope being in Fever Mode meant each beam up was worth more points but I'm not sure. I think I've seen the first 3-4 of the 10 types of aliens and am not sure what kind of unique abilities they had other than different speeds and sizes.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 10-09-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: removed appinfo
10-09-2010, 11:02 AM
I've counted 3 threads for this game, which 2 are going to get locked?

Invaders Must Die.
10-09-2010, 01:54 PM
Doh! and I even searched but I think I looked for "Alien Panic", more than happy to be merged here.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-10-2010, 09:15 PM
@princess are u going to release an ipad version soon?
10-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
@princess are u going to release an ipad version soon?
maybe
10-12-2010, 09:29 PM
new video

New Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pd0Pc_mlIY
10-14-2010, 05:43 PM
New and Noteworthy is you!

Invaders Must Die.