★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Rearrange your face in real time! The first live action video puzzling game on iTunes!

Scrambleface takes a live video feed from the front facing or back camera and makes it a live action sliding puzzle. Watch in amazement as your lips are on top of your head. Laugh at the crazy combinations. Don't stop for too long as everything is moving in real time! Frown and you frown on screen, cry - well because you are stuck on a level!

As seen in "What's hot"

TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog) Daily App

"one of the top 10 new app store games to watch" www.touchmyapps.com

"Plain and simple, it's really fun"
www.techaryan.com

- 34 randomly generated levels
- Upside down and twisted stages
- Time challenges
- Game Center leaderboards
- Search for 'Scrambleface' on YouTube to see the video advert

If you have any questions regarding Scrambleface please use the contact the developer button and your query will be answered as soon as possible.

suksmo's comments:
Hi I'm the developer of Scrambleface a new and unique puzzle game that uses a camera on your iPhone or iPod touch to generate real time video sliding puzzles. If you. Use the front facing camera on the new iPod touch or iPhone 4 it's like mixed up FaceTime. No one has done this on the AppStore yet. I reckon you guys will really find it fun. Here's my link and blurb. I'd love to hear about your views on it!

Link -*http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scram...394830799?mt=8

Introducing Scrambleface - one of the most innovative game for iPhone and iPod touch (with camera) this year.

Scrambleface takes a live video feed from the front facing or back camera and makes it a live action sliding puzzle. Watch in amazement as your lips are on top of your head. Laugh at the crazy combinations. Don't stop for too long as everything is moving in real time!

Laugh and your mixed up face laughs, frown and you frown on screen, cry - well because you are stuck on a level!

Scrambleface is unique and something you really need try. Its the new craze. We have found no game on the iTunes store that uses the camera(s) on the iPhone or iPod touch in this way.

- 21 exciting levels
- each level is randomly generated so there are 1000s of combinations of puzzles - play each level over and over they are different each time
- as the puzzle comes from the live video feed of your camera every puzzle will be different
- goes from easy to well pretty frustrating
- easier 3 x 3 grid
- more challenging 4 x 4 grid
- upside down levels
- levels where the camera feed has been rotated right
- time challenge levels with progressivly harder time limits
- preview video at bottom left of screen so you can always see the completed puzzle you are aiming for
- compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch with camera
- on iPhone 4 and iPod touch with camera you can choose to use the front facing camera or the rear camera (iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS users will use the rear camera)
- if using the front camera see the reactions of your face as you try and unscramble your face
- point the camera at anything you like and it will scramble the video real time*
- your room, its never been this messy before
- your pets and try solve the level while they are moving around
- has your house fallen down? no its just been Scramblefaced
- Scrambleface your friends - joke that it makes them cuter (please don't say we said so!)
10-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
thankyyou for adding that - I didn't know how to do that! I feel this app will generate a lot of interest from you guys I just have to get the message of what this app is - as no one has done this on the app store yet.
10-14-2010, 09:01 AM
I've posted a clip up on youtube showing Scrambleface in action - what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2wSsUEwL1U

and here's the iTunes link if you wish to buy - the special reduced introductory price has been extended!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scram...394830799?mt=8
10-14-2010, 09:03 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!